I need some sympathy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I need some sympathy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; BAD DAY First I got pulled over, the cop totally hit on me and THEN GAVE ME A TICKET!!! WTF???!!! ...

I need some sympathy

BAD DAY

First I got pulled over, the cop totally hit on me and THEN GAVE ME A TICKET!!! WTF???!!! I played along and flirted back and I STILL GET A TICKET!!!!!!!

THEN I'm sitting at a stoplight and some dip**** rear-ends me. Tell me how do you miss a bright blue rearend with a huge abnoxious wing???

AHHHHHHH

I'm staying home today.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that blows, maybe the cop was gay and was just being nice with you.

Or maybe is his way of saying, please take this ticket to court so I can see you again, and at court I can tell the judge to dismiss the ticket and get a date with you.

Sorry about getting rear ended, is never fun when you're not expecting it

or is it?
    If Mittens chose to save baby penguin based on his beliefs, and Mittens' beliefs are not in his direct control, does Mittens really have free will? -Maraka

Haha I wouldn't be suprised if that was the cops plan. He looked at my lisence and told me I was a little too young for him (he looked 20 and couldn't be much older than that!!!)

Frustrating. I hate the world today.

uh huh .. ticket foe sho.

shoulda shown some more clevage.

and i know what really happened Even though i was a couple miles ahead .. muahaha

she did get rear ended though .. unlucky *****.

and u can't stay home all day .. u have to go wash ur car

I Support ClubWRX
    I feel for you and all, but personally I don't think that being a girl and flirting should get you out of something that would get me a ticket.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I feel for you and all, but personally I don't think that being a girl and flirting should get you out of something that would get me a ticket.
    Ray needs more cleavage.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

I Support ClubWRX
    rays bio pic

Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

yes i agree with RAY.
    im pissed because i got my very first ticket yesterday. now tell me if this makes sense to you...
    I just came off of the highway onto a local street where everyone was doing 70 and above. i was doing 65 and people were passing me and a cop comes off of another highway, sees me in one of my company's silver outbacks and pulls ME over. the speed limit turned to 45 just as he pulled me over and told me i was doing 74 in a 45. that is wreckless driving over here and i could swear that i was doing 65 because i put the cruise control there. and there were people still going faster than me but w/e. so my first ticket is a wreckless driving ticket and its such a great time for me to get a ticket. just weeks before i purchase a much faster car. ugggggggggggggggggggggggggg i really dont like cops anymore.
    Turbo Lag is just a courtesy head start.
    <==== dad's ltd. sti #300 of 800 (cobb stg 2 with TBE, spt intake and heat shield) magically fast!!!
    currently Stolen: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 6sp. CAI, DC sports strut tower bar, STS, headers.
    currently pissed that it was stolen 2/23/08 @ around 1:30ish

looking for a wrx or sti really soon after May 4th. less than 60k miles and less than 20k

everyone should have a cookie in the glove compartment, no one will give you a ticket if you offer a cookie
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by devman52 View Post
    yes i agree with RAY.
    im pissed because i got my very first ticket yesterday. now tell me if this makes sense to you...
    I just came off of the highway onto a local street where everyone was doing 70 and above. i was doing 65 and people were passing me and a cop comes off of another highway, sees me in one of my company's silver outbacks and pulls ME over. the speed limit turned to 45 just as he pulled me over and told me i was doing 74 in a 45. that is wreckless driving over here and i could swear that i was doing 65 because i put the cruise control there. and there were people still going faster than me but w/e. so my first ticket is a wreckless driving ticket and its such a great time for me to get a ticket. just weeks before i purchase a much faster car. ugggggggggggggggggggggggggg i really dont like cops anymore.
    take it to court, plea for lesser. It's better than the alternative.

I got pulled over about 10 yrs ago, for window tint too dark.. In another state.. The kicker was, he had to force the tailgater that was about 5ft off my bumper at 70mph to back off, so he could get in behind me. Which is more dangerous? Tailgating at speed, or dark windows.. 35% by the way..
    Rogan o_0

if only every cop liked cookies instead of doughnuts
    <==== dad's ltd. sti #300 of 800 (cobb stg 2 with TBE, spt intake and heat shield) magically fast!!!
    currently Stolen: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 6sp. CAI, DC sports strut tower bar, STS, headers.

looking for a wrx or sti really soon after May 4th. less than 60k miles and less than 20k

whats plea for lesser. and how do i do that? is it like telling them to lower my mph so that i dont pay so much?

I Support ClubWRX
    reduce the charge from wreckless to speeding. Explain (courteously) your view/side of what happened. Usually, especially your first infraction, they'll reduce it from wreckless to speeding.
    Rogan o_0

Quote Originally Posted by bchslap View Post
    reduce the charge from wreckless to speeding. Explain (courteously) your view/side of what happened. Usually, especially your first infraction, they'll reduce it from wreckless to speeding.
    wooo i hope they do because insurance will deff kill me if it stays like that. i should come up with some speeches and possible scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by devman52 View Post
    wooo i hope they do because insurance will deff kill me if it stays like that. i should come up with some speeches and possible scenarios
    If this is your first driving infraction/ticket/accident/any-kind-of-blemish on your driving record ask for a deferral. You are guaranteed to get it. If you don't know what that is they basically "hold" the ticket (it doesn't go on your record, your insurance doesn't know about it) for one year. If you do not get any tickets/accidents (where you are at fault) they will completely drop the ticket and it will be like it never happened at all.

BUT, I'm not sure if that works for a wreckless ticket.....I would find out first. If you can't get a deferral, it's wayyyy worth it to invest in a lawyer. It'll cost ya like $200-$300, but to keep that sucker off your driving record and avoid your insurance going up I would pay it!!

Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast