I need some sympathy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I need some sympathy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by devman52 wooo i hope they do because insurance will deff kill me if it stays like that. ...

Quote Originally Posted by devman52 View Post
    wooo i hope they do because insurance will deff kill me if it stays like that. i should come up with some speeches and possible scenarios
    If this is your first driving infraction/ticket/accident/any-kind-of-blemish on your driving record ask for a deferral. You are guaranteed to get it. If you don't know what that is they basically "hold" the ticket (it doesn't go on your record, your insurance doesn't know about it) for one year. If you do not get any tickets/accidents (where you are at fault) they will completely drop the ticket and it will be like it never happened at all.

BUT, I'm not sure if that works for a wreckless ticket.....I would find out first. If you can't get a deferral, it's wayyyy worth it to invest in a lawyer. It'll cost ya like $200-$300, but to keep that sucker off your driving record and avoid your insurance going up I would pay it!!

Hope this helps.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wooo i hope they do because insurance will deff kill me if it stays like that. i should come up with some speeches and possible scenarios
    If this is your first driving infraction/ticket/accident/any-kind-of-blemish on your driving record ask for a deferral. You are guaranteed to get it. If you don't know what that is they basically "hold" the ticket (it doesn't go on your record, your insurance doesn't know about it) for one year. If you do not get any tickets/accidents (where you are at fault) they will completely drop the ticket and it will be like it never happened at all.

BUT, I'm not sure if that works for a wreckless ticket.....I would find out first. If you can't get a deferral, it's wayyyy worth it to invest in a lawyer. It'll cost ya like $200-$300, but to keep that sucker off your driving record and avoid your insurance going up I would pay it!!

Hope this helps.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tom'sti View Post
    Ray needs more cleavage.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bchslap View Post
    rays bio pic

Ah'm dead secksy. Look at mah secksy bahdy.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

yes i agree with RAY.
    im pissed because i got my very first ticket yesterday. now tell me if this makes sense to you...
    I just came off of the highway onto a local street where everyone was doing 70 and above. i was doing 65 and people were passing me and a cop comes off of another highway, sees me in one of my company's silver outbacks and pulls ME over. the speed limit turned to 45 just as he pulled me over and told me i was doing 74 in a 45. that is wreckless driving over here and i could swear that i was doing 65 because i put the cruise control there. and there were people still going faster than me but w/e. so my first ticket is a wreckless driving ticket and its such a great time for me to get a ticket. just weeks before i purchase a much faster car. ugggggggggggggggggggggggggg i really dont like cops anymore.

same thing happened to me but it's a while back. I was doing the same thing as everyone else and i got caught for it. it was back then in High School and i thought cop was GOOD... now i think they just here so the bakeries won't run out of bussiness.

2007 WRX Limited Crystal Gray Metallic.
    PROTUNED VF39 (285/300)
    Tuned by BOBBY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #112
    F T W

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bchslap View Post
    rays bio pic
    What's funny is the guy in that pic is like 20 years older and 200lbs heavier...

Ray's a lean, mean, mountain hiking machine.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12