Hi from California - New WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hi from California - New WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RubyWRX That clay bar thing sounds really cool. Thanks for the tip! I've used Meguiar's products before, ...

Quote Originally Posted by RubyWRX View Post
    That clay bar thing sounds really cool. Thanks for the tip! I've used Meguiar's products before, but have never seen that. I can't wait to try it!

Ahh, and the weather looks good for Saturday. Maybe I'll get the husband in on the party too. . . he's got an Outback 2.5 XT turbo wagon with OBP that also needs some TLC on the paint. Yup, we're a two Subaru household now.
    Welcome to the Club... You picked a good time to post this thread because all the California people are on during that time...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyWRX View Post
    That clay bar thing sounds really cool. Thanks for the tip! I've used Meguiar's products before, but have never seen that. I can't wait to try it!

Ahh, and the weather looks good for Saturday. Maybe I'll get the husband in on the party too. . . he's got an Outback 2.5 XT turbo wagon with OBP that also needs some TLC on the paint. Yup, we're a two Subaru household now.
    sweet the 2.5xt wagons are cool too.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12