New '07 EVO KILLING Sti...NY/VA - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on New '07 EVO KILLING Sti...NY/VA within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dr1ft k1ng str33t r4c3r...

dr1ft k1ng str33t r4c3r
    AP Stage 2- 2006 WRX TR (WRB)

Other cars:

1996 Honda Accord
    1965 Buick Skylark GS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

1. RSs do NOT come with radios or speakers(wires ran, but nothing there)
    2. I just bought a brand new IX GSR for 27,999 including destination, MR SEs can be had for 32,999 including destination.
    3. Numerous IXs with flashed ECUs, TBE, air filters, and boost controllers and running very low 11s, and some bone stock IXs are hitting 12.9s.

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/v/8oSz38uanlY

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    2. I just bought a brand new IX GSR for 27,999 including destination, MR SEs can be had for 32,999 including destination.
    3. Numerous IXs with flashed ECUs, TBE, air filters, and boost controllers and running very low 11s, and some bone stock IXs are hitting 12.9s.

Not all RS' are radioless. When I got my GSR I drove a RS which had a radio.

they are optional, so unless you pay extra for it, it doesnt come with one.

I can't say I've ever seen one without a radio, so possibly they are optional like the wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post

You definitely CAN, if you feel like paying to have your car shipped from CA or TX. Back when I bought my MR only Southcoast was offering prices that cheap. And pretty much no dealership I went to would even come close to matching it....and I checked. From NC, SC, GA, AL, etc. I found a place in FL that would let it go for 35flat, which was great because most places would not go below 36....and where I live they wouldn't go below 37.
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.