Hello everyone.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello everyone. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm only 16 years old, however owning an STi has been been my dream car since I can remember. To ...

Hello everyone.

I'm only 16 years old, however owning an STi has been been my dream car since I can remember. To my friends I am "car retarded" and they all know I absolutely adore these cars, and I think this site would be a good place for me to start learning more about them, and possibly help me make a decision when I'm older and have enough money to buy one. Look forward to becoming a contributing member of these forums. See you around! ~NAte

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome. use the search and enjoy ur stay.
    Lokin&Tokin

2005 STi trunk + wing OBP 4 sale. pm me.

Welcome, enjoy the site
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #888

Hello and welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Welcome to the Club

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

From one of the senior members of the club let point out there is a lot of time for you to get a serious performance car like an STi. Beleive it or not, you are best off with a beater or two before stepping up to an STi-like car. Give it time. Enjoy your stay here.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    From one of the senior members of the club let point out there is a lot of time for you to get a serious performance car like an STi. Beleive it or not, you are best off with a beater or two before stepping up to an STi-like car. Give it time. Enjoy your stay here.
    Exactly, it took me 2 cars and a pick up truck before I got my WRX. At least you didnt say 'Hi guys im 16 and my parents just got me an STi!"

Mucho love dude, stay safe.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Welcome. I am sure as you learn more and more about your lusted after STI you will want one even more then you do now
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and I completely agree. I was thinking about starting off around a 2g Eclipse or something for starters. Then as I mod that I could at least learn the basics of things like how much performance is ratio'ed to price, etc.

Get a 1st generation eclipse. Those can be wicked fast, but good luck finding one that hasn't been abused or in need of serious work.

Welcome!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Bookmark these links to read in your free time, they'll definitely get you rolling on the Subaru Information Highway:
    Everything you could want to know about Subarus and ClubWRX
    The "Good first mods" sticky
    And here's great coverage of FAQs from NASIOC.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggar View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and I completely agree. I was thinking about starting off around a 2g Eclipse or something for starters. Then as I mod that I could at least learn the basics of things like how much performance is ratio'ed to price, etc.
    What price range were you looking for your first car to be in?
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

IT actually won't be my first car, I have a 95 Concorde from my parents with 200k M on it. Eek! But I was looking around 2-3 Grand, but if my income rate is well enough, which by all means it won't, I will just save up for a WRX.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.