hey everyone - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

This is a discussion on hey everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome! Mods in signature!...

  1. #16
    Registered User twoturbos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Carroll Valley, PA
    Posts
    346
    Welcome! Mods in signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

    2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User havoksrt4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    104
    Welcome to the forums.

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    that is true! a friend (i don't talk to much) of mine *****ed up his orange SRT and bought a '05 STI
    that is even more weird. a guy that i know that i dont talk much too rolled the shiz out of his orange blast 05 srt and got an 05 aspen white sti.
    06 CGM STi
    ERZ Downpipe, K and N Drop in filter.
    Welfare Mods:Silencer Delete

    05 Flame RED SRT-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #19
    Registered User msgsti217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,628
    i guess the popular thing to do is total an SRT and get an STI haha
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

    What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

  6. #20
    Registered User fenderwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southwestern MA
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by msgsti217 View Post
    i guess the popular thing to do is total an SRT and get an STI haha
    haha everyone is seeing the little asian light! haha

    and your sig is so true. At any given time after 5 pm on a friday or saturday, some sort of honda/neon/acura/mitsu will come up with a fart can and rev its engine. I just drive like i dont notice and then surprise them
    Fender + WRX > Fender + VW...

  7. #21
    Registered User msgsti217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,628
    haha i know...lately ive been getting high price german cars though like audi s4's...and a lot of lexus's...those GS 430's seriously love to race. ive raced like 3 in the past 2 weekends. they think they can hang just because they have a v8 but once i hit boost theyre eatin my dust
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

    What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

  8. #22
    Registered User fenderwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southwestern MA
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by msgsti217 View Post
    haha i know...lately ive been getting high price german cars though like audi s4's...and a lot of lexus's...those GS 430's seriously love to race. ive raced like 3 in the past 2 weekends. they think they can hang just because they have a v8 but once i hit boost theyre eatin my dust
    i raced a GS 430 off the line in my town and completely smoked him.
    Fender + WRX > Fender + VW...

  9. #23
    Registered User msgsti217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,628
    i guess the masses just arent educated about the WRXs and STIs

    they just think its another civic with a huge thing on the back...boy id like to see their face after we smoke them. too bad theyre too far back!
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

    What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

  10. #24
    Registered User fenderwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southwestern MA
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by msgsti217 View Post
    i guess the masses just arent educated about the WRXs and STIs

    they just think its another civic with a huge thing on the back...boy id like to see their face after we smoke them. too bad theyre too far back!
    hahaha tonight i added a tiburon gt to my list of stupid kills. that list includes old civics, v6 mustangs, and crappy neons. its so sad that everyone in my town who drives a crappy old car insists on trying to beat me. I am just getting out of break-in and haven't really brought out the true beast. Can't wait until tomorrow when i hit 1000 miles and lay on it.

    anyways, the tiburon was ridiculously slow. that v6 just makes the fwd squeal its tires for a few seconds and ends up with no torque. The light went green and i was at the next light by the time he got going hahaha i love it.
    Fender + WRX > Fender + VW...

  11. #25
    Registered User rr1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fenderwrx View Post
    hahaha tonight i added a tiburon gt to my list of stupid kills. that list includes old civics, v6 mustangs, and crappy neons. its so sad that everyone in my town who drives a crappy old car insists on trying to beat me. I am just getting out of break-in and haven't really brought out the true beast. Can't wait until tomorrow when i hit 1000 miles and lay on it.

    anyways, the tiburon was ridiculously slow. that v6 just makes the fwd squeal its tires for a few seconds and ends up with no torque. The light went green and i was at the next light by the time he got going hahaha i love it.
    good stuff
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •