Herrroooo

This is a discussion on Herrroooo within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just picked up a clean lil black 02 wrx sedan. After selling my beloved S2000. Anyway, Being as this ...

Herrroooo

I just picked up a clean lil black 02 wrx sedan. After selling my beloved S2000.
    Anyway, Being as this is my first subie, I have a couple questions.
    The car came with an HKS UP/DP, HKS 3in Exhaust, Cobb Stage I, HKS Intake, among other things... and has about 55k miles. Any idea on what this thing might run the ol' 1320 in? Peak Boost I've hit has been about 1.05bar (so around 15.2 lbs?)
    It also has a Profec B Spec II that is off due to me not knowing how to tune it yet. I want to get it professionally tuned for low and high boost settings soon. But before that any idea on how this lil car will perform?

Thanks!
    02 COBB STAGE 1.5 WRX- Sold
    06 Mercedes C230 6-Speed (No it's not fast lol)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Once tuned you will have a quick little car, if I'm not mistaken, the profec is just a boost controller right? you should ditch that for something such as cobb accessport or enginuity which is free, and awesome.

www.cobbtuning.com
    www.enginuity.org
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

I need to be able to pass emisions down here, so I'm kinda stuck on what I have... I really just wanna get it dyno tuned up in portland. Maybe hit mid to low 13's and be happy

Quote Originally Posted by <NicK> View Post
    I need to be able to pass emisions down here, so I'm kinda stuck on what I have... I really just wanna get it dyno tuned up in portland. Maybe hit mid to low 13's and be happy
    just take it to the track and take it easy on her but see what she runs...

best thing is to take it to a shop and get it tuned first, because you don't know what the previous owner did. they might have upgraded all that stuff but never tuned it!

nice ride...yeah, make sure it's professionally tuned.

im sure you can get better than low 13's with those mods.

Thanks for the help! I've really got to drive up to portland soon (track opens 27th)

This subie is A HUGE difference from my s2k and my R I had... I like it, but miss the sound of rpms going into the 9k range, but the bov makes up for that

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks!

Except for the Southern Oregon guys in the NW Forum...
    Everyone has been super nice and informative

This is a great resource site, and I'm eager to learn about the wrx

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, glad your here. Sorry if me and you got off on the wrong foot, but Im willing to see if youve changed from the past, if your willing to see if Ive changed. Our Southern Oregon group is a very good group, so hopefully things will turn around.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

^ I don't know you, I only know about you through the dealings of the site (MT) and friends who know you.
    Like I stated, I have nothing personally against you, but it was very rude and childish to judge my first post in the Southern Oregon Thread based on me being a member of MT.

I have senn alot of local wrx/sti owners around town (some may or may not be part of this site) and they have ALL gave me a smile and a wave. Very nice peeps.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well all I know of you is the rumor mill of what people say you say, and what people say you did. I didnt say anything personal to you, but if you want to take it personal, be my guest. I really dont care.

you mentioned Mt in regards to it being "like high school"

yet you listen (and worst, believe) the "rumor mill"

All I know is I went to the Lithia show and , you and your K20A2 si were there sporting Type R badges, witch I thought was funny. Then later I saw at the Autocross standings, that you listed your civic as a Type R as well. Which I thought was also, funny. And thats pretty much it.

If you did really, know me... You'd know I don't talk "smack" or whatever you want to call it. But I'm sure you and your rumor mill have a lock on people you have never met.

I am not judging you on the things I have heard about you. Mainly because I know the **** talking that goes down in the Valley. I'd rather just fly under the radar, take care of my family, finish school, and have fun with my car.

But thats me

ANYWAY.. getting back to the thread... has anyone had P.R.E up in portland tune there car?

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea your right, I had K20A2 for awhile, before the k24 bottom. Neither of which were type R. Like I said, I was the retard that put the badges on. Also, the badges wasnt funny.... It was f'in RETARDED. Also, if you'd of asked me that day, and while I had the badges on it, I'd of told you it was RETARDED...

Listed my car as a Type R? hmm... Deffinately not something I would of ever done, I remember racing there my first time and only putting down Civic. My brother in his 04 civic ex did the same, only listed as civic, and I think the girl doing all the paperwork wrote down the model name from the badges on the cars.

Talk to PREracing, or 03_yellow Obviously PREracing works for PRE and his wife Jen 03_yellow has a forester that is also tuned by them.
    Last edited by T0rque; 04-12-2007 at 05:21 PM.