SPT 06 WRX.. Hi, NEW!!!!

This is a discussion on SPT 06 WRX.. Hi, NEW!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everybody, Just sayin hi, new to the forum. Always have ???'s about my car and this looked like a ...

SPT 06 WRX.. Hi, NEW!!!!

Hey everybody,
    Just sayin hi, new to the forum. Always have ???'s about my car and this looked like a good forum to join! I also want to tell anybody out there w a WRX, the STi/SPT pink drop springs + Cusco carbon struts is an amazingly cheap investment for a huge increase in performance. Huge. 800 bux and you'll feel like you have a new car. Also, probably not the right forum but i jsut want to know if you can get 06 fog light ducts, i can find the stockplates but i want carbon ducts to run some air up the fender to the intake. Homie has them on his 05 STI but i cant find them for the life of me online. Perhaps the technical term is not a foglight duct. Anywoo, THX! peace out

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Hello and welcome.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.