Finally - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19

This is a discussion on Finally within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 96accord The place that i went to look at WRX's/STI's said that they are suppose to sell ...

  1. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    The place that i went to look at WRX's/STI's said that they are suppose to sell 44 STI's per month. He said that if they don't sell the amount that they are suppose to or very close, Subaru can take away their option to sell STI's!!!

    He said since Subaru is very strict about selling 44 STI's, they can get the price down in order to make their quota...
    What dealership tried to sell you that load of BS? I can almost say for certain that no dealership is unloading 44 STI's a month.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    What dealership tried to sell you that load of BS? I can almost say for certain that no dealership is unloading 44 STI's a month.
    Jones Junction Subaru in Bel Air....

    i am a noob remember....

  4. #18
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    Jones Junction Subaru in Bel Air....

    i am a noob remember....
    Stay far away from Jones....seriously.

    If they can give you a good price on a wrx/sti that's fine to buy it from them but DO NOT take your car their for service...EVER.

    Sometimes they have decent prices on new cars because they move some decent volume but make sure you shop around just dont jump on their deal. I've been there twice to seriously buy two cars and have been turned off by their selling experiance.

    When you are really interested in buying let me know and I'll give you a name/number of the guy at Annapolis Subaru who helped me.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  5. #19
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Stay far away from Jones....seriously.

    If they can give you a good price on a wrx/sti that's fine to buy it from them but DO NOT take your car their for service...EVER.

    Sometimes they have decent prices on new cars because they move some decent volume but make sure you shop around just dont jump on their deal. I've been there twice to seriously buy two cars and have been turned off by their selling experiance.

    When you are really interested in buying let me know and I'll give you a name/number of the guy at Annapolis Subaru who helped me.
    thanks i will let you know...

    i want to go test drive a wrx soon...

    what time is Annapolis Subaru open til??? jw

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •