New Guy
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Guy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, whats up everyone. Just got my Wrx last night. I know you guys like pics so, here ya go ...

New Guy

Hey, whats up everyone. Just got my Wrx last night. I know you guys like pics so, here ya go Been lurking around here for the past month. I want the loudest bov ever! But seriously Love the forum and love all the information. Thanks for running such a good show.

I completed my first mod last night too, Pretty slick if I do say so.
    Annoying Seat Belt Chime Fix

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome.nice wrx
    Lokin&Tokin

2005 STi trunk + wing OBP 4 sale. pm me.

Welcome! Very nice WRX! Any questions please ask!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

I Support ClubWRX

Thumbs up

Nice pics! Welcome to the club. What part of CT do you live?

-The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I live in Shelton CT.

If any one wants to meet up in my area lemme know!

[QUOTE=RallyRx;1873896]I want the loudest bov ever!

Welcome to the club

On the topic of BOV's having had the forge and HKS SSQV my suggestion would be stick with the stocker

But if you are determined to have one i loved the sound of the hks but that is just me. If your really looking for "the loudest" i believe that title goes to the Turbo xs RFL BOV (feel free to correct if i am wrong anyone)

I have the HKS sitting at my house if your interested in it but i got rid of it when i started shooting fireballs out of my catless exhaust

[QUOTE=xMDxWRX;1874107]
    Quote Originally Posted by RallyRx View Post
    I want the loudest bov ever!

Welcome to the club

On the topic of BOV's having had the forge and HKS SSQV my suggestion would be stick with the stocker

But if you are determined to have one i loved the sound of the hks but that is just me. If your really looking for "the loudest" i believe that title goes to the Turbo xs RFL BOV (feel free to correct if i am wrong anyone)

I have the HKS sitting at my house if your interested in it but i got rid of it when i started shooting fireballs out of my catless exhaust

Thanks for the good info! Love this place, but it was a j/king type of comment Does any one have a link on how to change the shift knob in the rex? I was looking in the tutorials section but didnt see anything. Point me in the right direction, thanks.

i don't know where there is a thread on how to change it but i do know how to change the shift knob.

You grad the shift knob and unscrew it, after the knob is off the shifter you reliaze that the knob brought the leather shift boot with it, then you reliaze the bottom of the knob has a plastic ring to hold the boot to the knob so you just angle the knob and hold it still as you pull it away from the boot pulling them apart making it possible for you to then change shift knobs

Hope that helped and feel free to ask if not

One more noob question for now, some times when I shift into 1st it feels like the engine is running good but im going no where. Like the engine is producing alot of power but i cant go above 5mph in in 1st. Other times it feels alot better.
    Last edited by RallyRx; 04-01-2007 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Grammer

Quote Originally Posted by RallyRx View Post
    One more noob question for now, some times when I shift into 1st it feels like the engine is running good but im going no where. Like the engine is producing alot of power but i cant go above 5mph in in 1st. Other times it feels alot better.
    welcome to the subie transmission, it took alot of getting use to for me. I came from hondas which were relatively smooth shifting. The subie is real clunky and notchy, however, I have come to like it it just took some getting use to learning how to drive it

Quote Originally Posted by clemsonteg View Post
    welcome to the subie transmission, it took alot of getting use to for me. I came from hondas which were relatively smooth shifting. The subie is real clunky and notchy, however, I have come to like it it just took some getting use to learning how to drive it
    Got ya, thanks.

Welcome to the Club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Are those the seats out of rs or are they the stock 06 wrx seats?
    The reason I ask is because my 04 wagons are completely different. But I am also a noob and know nothing about the interior differences.
    Tony

They are the stock 07 WRX TR seats
    New England F4

Hawk-Eye Alliance # 0711

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.