I am thinking about purchasing a 2005-06 STi and have a couple simple questions for the WRX contingency.
(1) Do stock STi's come with a BOV?
(2) Assuming they don't, if I find one with a BOV at the dealership or with a private seller, is that a bad option to have.
(3) I have heard that the STi engine shouldnt have a BOV and that if it does, it will probably be running rich at the shifts.
(4) If a BOV is a fine option to have installed or upgraded, is it bad that I have found a car that has a loud and large one?
(5) And finally, and I may take some sh!t for this but...how hard is it to remove the spolier and replace it with a limited spoiler or fix up to look spotless without one at all? If I was close to closing a deal, would any dealership actually remove one for me, or are we talking about major body work?
Thanks guys, I look forward to being properly educated.