Just upgraded from RS to WRX - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Just upgraded from RS to WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; welcome to the club! lol, boyfriend says u dont needa sway bar heh, anyways check out this site. http://cobbtuning.com/categories/?id=2244 im ...

welcome to the club! lol, boyfriend says u dont needa sway bar heh, anyways check out this site. http://cobbtuning.com/categories/?id=2244

im going to get there package as soon as i get enough money, and i already have their DP and AP, Cobb stage 2 is great!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXgetsmeoff! View Post
    Ok guys, my boyfriend says I don't need a sway bar.
    You don't NEED a WRX, either. But in terms of inexpensive mods that enhance the handling feel of the car, a sway bar is very near the top of the list.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Welcome and enjoy your new care

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    No, I suspect that you'll fit in just fine around here. More clever, witty, female companionship for Speedette.
    Rays gonna get a pm

btw welcome wrxgetsuoff
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.