Finally....

This is a discussion on Finally.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have been wanting a WRX for sometime now and i finally got what i wanted last saturday. I will ...

Finally....(pics added)

I have been wanting a WRX for sometime now and i finally got what i wanted last saturday. I will post pics soon but for now: 2004 WR blue, Rota 17's, springs, short shifter, turbo back exh., i am the second owner and she only has 16K miles.

I have been lurking around gathering information for a little while but i thought i might actually join now that i meet the min. requirement. Thanks in advance for all the information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SSCN1100.JPG   SSCN1102.JPG   SSCN1104.JPG   SSCN1106.JPG  
    Last edited by Sampson; 03-15-2007 at 08:24 PM. Reason: pictures
    "Thats what she said..."
    -The Office-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow that's really a low mile car. Congrats. Check out all the stickies and also check out scoobymods, they have a bunch of interesting DIY threads there too.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thanks for the welcome. DIY (Do it yourself)?
    "Thats what she said..."
    -The Office-

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampson View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. DIY (Do it yourself)?
    Yes, Do It Yourself. Lots of good stuff around. Enjoy the car.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Congrats on the purchase... Those miles are pretty low

You already have a lot of basic mods that make the car better. Only other thing I would recommend investing in right away would be some EM and maybe a sway bar.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    Congrats on the purchase... Those miles are pretty low

You already have a lot of basic mods that make the car better. Only other thing I would recommend investing in right away would be some EM and maybe a sway bar.
    sway bars and braking are the next mods, by EM do you mean engine management? if so, see my other thread and maybe you can help.
    Boost psi levels...?
    "Thats what she said..."
    -The Office-

Yes EM=engine management

Also read this if you have more trouble with teh int3rw3b lingo.

What does it mean?? Terminology and Acronyms for the newcomer!

As for your other thread, try doing a 3rd gear pull on the highway/freeway. You might get better results.

Also Congrats on the new rex. Post up some pictures when you can.