talk about a welcome...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on talk about a welcome... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got two free car washes within two weeks from different places because, "dude, you're in an STI". I tipped ...

talk about a welcome...

I got two free car washes within two weeks from different places because, "dude, you're in an STI". I tipped the attendants what i would have paid for the washes and took the compliment. Gotta love the kids at the car wash!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol thats awesome.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Hm...Im going to have to drive around a few of the washes..and see if I can get a "free" wash, lol. Thats awesome!

that is really great! if i ever get an STI i should give that a shot

that wouldnt work around here... they're all illegal immigrants from mexico... they could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYellowWRX View Post
    that wouldnt work around here... they're all illegal immigrants from mexico... they could care less.
    Same here too, unfortunately.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #888

Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

I was hoping my car would be some assistance yesterday when I pulled into a Jiffy lube trying to get my oil changed before I started tuning for E85 on the evo. .. It didn't so I had to drive a ways to use my buddys garage as mine is full of crap from moving right now

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYellowWRX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballz View Post
    Same here too, unfortunately.

Not sound like a broken record but you really shouldn't take your car to carwashes.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post

Not sound like a broken record but you really shouldn't take your car to carwashes.
    + 1

i show my cars i care by washing them
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

People around here drink a little too much of "teh haterade." I had a guy spite on my car one time at a stoplight.

Quote Originally Posted by Subie do View Post
    People around here drink a little too much of "teh haterade." I had a guy spite on my car one time at a stoplight.
    I would of followed him where he was going and let the air out of his tires when he left his car.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Caution with free washes.. See that thread with the guy who had a broken read window. Happened at a car wash, I suspect his wash was free too..

Peachypumpkincheeks

Congrats man!!

Welcome to the girls' world...getting free stuff just because you're pretty!

Taking your car to the car wash is better than the method I use, which is not washing my car. My poor car.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

i have always hand washed my cars in the past, i feel closer to the car after, however i just moved to an apartment complex, and the wash area is currently closed. once it opens, thats where i'll be. Btw, thanks speedette, but i prefer, handsome!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.