Fresh meat.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Fresh meat. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys. I just got a WRX on monday, and before anything else, I'll say that this car is the ...

Talking Fresh meat.

Hey guys. I just got a WRX on monday, and before anything else, I'll say that this car is the car I WANTED every other car to be.
    I'm glad to see such a community for these cars, cause I'll probably need it. I hate going to the mechanic, but I also seem to hate paying for service manuals... and that's what these things are best for well, among other things too i suppose.
    First on the list is a subwoofer and amp install, as well as swapping out my head units once I get a double-din pocket mount. All the gear is here, as i'm just swapping from my last car. I may need a little help with some of the speaker wires/harnesses, but I'll be a good noob and use the search

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome.
    Post up some pics.

Hmmmm..... good idea. As soon as the sun breaks through and I can get my camera back.
    ...in the meantime, just picture in your head a stock white 02 sedan w/ 20% Dark tint and a dual-tip Borla Hush cat-back system. Still easily the best car I've ever driven

06 wrx tr stage 2
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/scoobync
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #067

welcome to the fam
    I cried when Optimus Prime died did you ?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #?, down for the cause
    Soon to be Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Welcome to the club!
    +1
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

welcome
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE #79
    DIRTY CREW #79

Stock 02 WRX

Hey, i just bought myself a WRX, and what can i say i love it. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i should first modify on my WRX. If So, what modds and what kinda parts? I would be greatly appreciated for your info. Thanks!

Stock 02 WRX

Hey, i just bought myself a WRX, and what can i say i love it. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i should first modify on my WRX. If So, what modds and what kinda parts? I would be greatly appreciated for your info. Thanks!

Stock 02 WRX

Stock 02 WRX

Stock 02 WRX

Stock 02 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1299WRX View Post
    Welcome, lower it first btw...why you posted the same thing 4 times
    06 wrx tr stage 2
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/scoobync
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #067

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast