New 2007 WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on New 2007 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone. This is my brand new 2007 WRX that I purchased for ,695, a price that I couldn't resist....

New 2007 WRX

Hey everyone. This is my brand new 2007 WRX that I purchased for $22,695, a price that I couldn't resist.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Vez
    Congrats and Welcome!!!

+1 for pics

She's pretty sexy.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

nice, was that the total price out the door?

Yup $22,695 out the door. The place I bought the car did offer financing through them, but the interest rate was really high around 12%. So I went a credit union and got an interest of 4.7%.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats, greetings and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony88 View Post
    the interest rate was really high around 12%. So I went a credit union and got an interest of 4.7%.
    12%?!? What ... were they high?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

thats a great deal, i got a similar price for my 06, so we both got GREAT deals, you got slightly better because of the resell value of the 07. Nice buy. Doesnt it feel great to pay 5k under MSRP?

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Congrats, greetings and welcome!

12%?!? What ... were they high?
    No idea. Probably because they were a smaller dealership compared to larger dealerships out here. But credit unions is the way to go.

I originally was going to purchase a 2007 VW GTI, but the WRX was such a good deal I couldn't pass up on. But I do regret not getting the GTI because of the overall feel of the interior vs the WRX's interior.

nice ride & nice price.
    i walked out the door w/ a similar 07 for 23.4 w/ a few extras.
    welcome to the club
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #91
    '07 OBP WRX Sedan

Nice, congrats on the ride
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    No idea. Probably because they were a smaller dealership compared to larger dealerships out here. But credit unions is the way to go.

I originally was going to purchase a 2007 VW GTI, but the WRX was such a good deal I couldn't pass up on. But I do regret not getting the GTI because of the overall feel of the interior vs the WRX's interior.
    The new GTI is a good car with a much nicer interior for sure. Do you drive the interior? Uh no.

Have fun.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Nice looking car. I went to look at one today, but it was only a TR, i want a regular WRX. I checked the inventory for all over the area, and it seems all the dealerships only have TR's and no WRX...no idea why.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Nice looking car. I went to look at one today, but it was only a TR, i want a regular WRX. I checked the inventory for all over the area, and it seems all the dealerships only have TR's and no WRX...no idea why.
    Me thinks they make more $$ on them and allows them to sell the WRXs at more of a premium.
    Mods & Pics

There isn't a huge difference on 2007 TR and WRX models I think. But I could be wrong.

The WRX come with standard fog kits and TR's don't and ect.

I Support ClubWRX
    There isn't a huge difference on 2007 TR and WRX models I think. But I could be wrong.

The WRX come with standard fog kits and TR's don't and ect.
    The seats are different, and I think the TR has manual HVAC controls. TR owners would be able to list more.
    Mods & Pics

Well that kind of pisses me off. I'd like to have the AUX jack for an iPod/ mp3 player (without having to install a new head unit) and i'd also like fog lights (without having to get them installed) Oh well, i guess I can always order one from the dealership?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.