Just another Newbie EZWRX....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just another Newbie EZWRX.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey All! I am so excited to find this forum! I am 23 from Ct and hopefully days away from ...

Just another Newbie EZWRX....

Hey All!
    I am so excited to find this forum! I am 23 from Ct and hopefully days away from getting a black 2003 WRX wagon. I'm simply waiting on insurance quotes to see how bad they will slam me and wether or not I can afford it! (7 yrs no tickets, no accidents).
    Yes, I am a girl, and one of my few great skills is my driving. I love stick. Wouldn't drive anything else. (no its not a metaphor) Although I am a great driver I am not savy about whats under the hood..... I know the lingo but haven't ever worked on a car. So I am hoping to learn a lot!
    I look forward to meeting some cool people here who know their stuff and possibly snazzing up the new car a bit. I was gonna ask if adding on to a wagon seems lame but I noticed some really nice ones in the photo gallery so hopefully other WRXers wont see it as lame!
    So for now im off to the archives to do more homework. I really look forward to learning alot about these cars, and hope that I can get mine soon!
    E

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Ohhhhh a girl, AND she knows how to drive stick.

Welcome to the club. I've always wanted a black 02-03 wagon. They're just damn sexy.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Post up some pics when you get it!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by EZWRX View Post
    Hey All!
    I am so excited to find this forum! I am 23 from Ct and hopefully days away from getting a black 2003 WRX wagon. I'm simply waiting on insurance quotes to see how bad they will slam me and wether or not I can afford it! (7 yrs no tickets, no accidents).
    E
    we ll see how long that lasts! lol... after gettin your wrx!

Welcome!!! You have great taste in cars!!! Please post pics once you get your wagon!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

Red face Update...sad....

Well....
    I wish this were a different post. I tried to work the WRX wagon angle every way I could... It was going to really be stressing my budget anyways but I wanted to try.
    However a big reason I need a Wagon is my two dogs. One of which likes to eat the insides of cars. So she has to be in a crate.. Well on top of being up there in price for my budget, the crate doesn't really fit in the back. And its not like I have the dogs every so often. They go everywhere with me. I do lots of hiking, so it would always be back there. And taking up all the back space means the big dog would have to sit on the back seat. I don't want to do that either...
    So with a heavy heart ( I should be excited about getting a car...) Im getting an 04 Forester Xt. Its still nice, but i feel like its more of a mom car.
    I even watched some youtube where it kicked ass in racing but still...
    Well thanks for listening to me rant. I hope I can stay here and lurk even though Im not a wrx owner now,
    EmZ

I Support ClubWRX
    All are welcome here no matter what they drive. Enjoy your stay.

Post up some pics!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

First post, please go easy on me. Have an 04 Mazda3 s with 18000 miles and thinking about trading for an 06 white/tan WRX ltd sedan. From what other people have said, it's better to get the STi if you plan to mod. My question is: What numbers (Hp/TQ) am I looking at with just engine management software and an exhaust system? How hard would it be to get the 300 out of the stock WRX and how would it affect it's longevity? I drive about 6000m/year
    Thanks for your help!
    Hammer

First post, please go easy on me. Have an 04 Mazda3 s with 18000 miles and thinking about trading for an 06 white/tan WRX ltd sedan. From what other people have said, it's better to get the STi if you plan to mod. My question is: What numbers (Hp/TQ) am I looking at with just engine management software and an exhaust system? How hard would it be to get the 300 out of the stock WRX and how would it affect it's longevity? I drive about 6000m/year
    Thanks for your help!
    Hammer

Thanks for your help!
    Hammer

Thanks for your help!
    Hammer

Talking Yeah Baby!!! I Got It Anyways!!!

YAYAYAY!
    So boy am I lucky my uncle is part owner of this dealership! Not ONLY have I been a pain in the ass with this decision, but I made a wrong decision. Yesterday I drove home with an 04 forester xt. Man, going from a little mazda protege, this thing felt like a tank!!!! DANG... So after another sleepless night (ive been going mental! ) I called the dealership in tears to see if there was any way I could change my mind. Have you ever heard of a dealership going back on a deal? Me either.
    So like I said, if my uncle weren't part owner of Mitchell auto I probably would be living with a car I didn't like.
    SO, after all this they call me today and say if i can get it to them by 6 they can make like it never happened. So I hauled ass up there and
    GOT MY WRX WAGON!
    Sigh
    Shes a beauty! I cant wait till its light out tomorrow so that I can take pictures. Best believe they'll be up tomorrow! She purrs like a kitten and rides like a dream. I'm extatic!
    Thanks for letting me share the drama with ya'll.
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Em

Vez
    Welcome! Congrats on the Forester...I mean, congrats on the WRX!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Congrats and welcome to the club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast