Long Time, First Time

This is a discussion on Long Time, First Time within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My name is StrayBullet, I'm new to the forums. I just took delivery on a '07 WRX STi this Friday ...

Long Time, First Time

My name is StrayBullet, I'm new to the forums. I just took delivery on a '07 WRX STi this Friday past 02/16/07. I have always wanted an Impreza, ever since their release in the US. I finally saved enough money and built up the guts to go check one out. Above and beyond my expectations by far.
    I've researched the STi for years and officially fell in love with them through the GT series for Sony Playstation. Since then only a matter of time and money was keeping me from having one. My day has come and it doesn't seem real. Feels like at any moment I could wake up and it would all be over. I keep looking out the window. I'm in love.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the ranks You'll be that way for awhile, I still don't believe that I have one. Enjoy. Oh and pics?

Blobeye Syndicate #623

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    -Albert Einstein

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    When a dream finally comes true,it's a feeling like no other. Congrats on the new STI.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Congratulations on your new acquisition. I've had my 04 STi since 12/03 and it's still a thrill to drive. Get to know its tendency and then begin to explore its (and your) limits, preferably on a road course where it's safe to do so. They are amazing cars and extremely capable in stock trim.

Peace,

Curtis

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

-The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Pics coming

Thanks for the warm welcome and the pics are on the way. I have the dealership photo but it's bleh! Soon as the snow melts she's getting washed and heavily photographed.

Congratulations on your new STI. Welcome to the club! I remember that feeling when I bought my 07' STI last November, and I still have the same feeling.
    Having owning several different cars in my past from a 91' Toyota, 87' Ferrari Testarossa, 94' BMW 325i, and a 04' Mercedes G500 that I got Mercedes to buy back due to Lemon Law.
    I'm very impressed with the STI and how it is packaged from the get go!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #888

Welcome to the Club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING