New guy, coming over from Honda's
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New guy, coming over from Honda's within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up guys, i joined the site a little while ago but havent posted yet. im currently in the process ...

Cool New guy, coming over from Honda's

whats up guys, i joined the site a little while ago but havent posted yet. im currently in the process of buying a WRX here soon. well by that i mean i have 2 cars i have to sell first, my 92 Honda Prelude (my baby) and my 95 Acura Integra. (shameless plug: know anyone who wants to buy a car? lol)

ive been in the honda scene since i started driving, but it only got pretty serious when i bought my prelude. long story short, ive always wanted a wrx but could never afford one cause i was always dumping money into honda's.

so ive actually got my eye on an 04 with lower miles but cant get it until both my cars sell. so hopefully soon enough, i will be rolling around in a turbo AWD deram car (at least for me its a dream) lol.

hopefully soon enough ill be going from this

to this

^i know that was a crappy intro thread but id ont know what else to say.. honda owner that turns to subaru.

anyway its good to be here and im sure ill have lots of questions once i start digging into her so i hope you guys got the answers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Very nice scooby, congrats (soon enough)!!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Crappy intro? Not at all.

I went from a 2000 Prelude to my current 2004 WRX. There are many Honda to WRX members here. You are not alone.

Last edited by Sasquatch; 02-16-2007 at 03:12 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Hello and welcome. I have an 07' STI and my wife has an 07' Civic EX and she loves my STI, so I promised her next car will be an STI..
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #888

I Support ClubWRX
    Howdy.

Beware of Bo ()he hates Hondas, and he takes away birfdays too!

2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Welcome bud. I hope you get your WRX soon enough.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

Same here i drive an 2003 civic EX but in april i will be in a 07 STI. im going to be happy with the TQ and the AWD i cant wait.

sence everyone is posting pics up of there honda here is mine

WELCOME... its ok i went from this
    http://www.hondashowoff.com/profile.php?id=3670

to an 06 STi
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

Thumbs up

Welcome... So far this is the best WRX forum i have found... As for the WRX your making a good choice, its a great car, and FUN to drive! Im the rare breed on here, I actually ditched the Mustang/Camaro scene for the WRX... All of my muscle car friends hate but its whatever f*** em! I love it!
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

Welcme to the Club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

funny thing is i bet most people on here came from Hondas.

one of the happiest things you'll find out is that horsepower so is easy to get for so little money, unlike with N/A Hondas

i went from a EK civic w/ mild suspension setup to my 02 WRX. at first, i really missed the civic's handling over the WRX, until I replaced the RE92's on the WRX and never looked back
    2002 WRX Sedan
    World Rally Blue
    OEM front lip, Cwest skirts and rear lip
    STi rear wing
    JDM Greddy turbo timer

Talking Still A Newbie

I went from a 2000 civic EX 5 speed to my very lovely MRS 2006 STI 6 speed AWD. I havent got a name for her yet...

I Support ClubWRX
    I tried uploading pics of my last honda but doesnt seem to want to go right now. I dont hate hondas, and 06 deserved his bday removed.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

thanks for the warm welcome and all the nice comments guys. today i came one step closer to my dream of the wrx. someone called me out of the blue, wanted to come see the car. came up half hour later, drove it for a minute and said ok here's a cashiers check. so needless to say im excited that im that much closer but at the same time im sad cause it was my baby.

bye bye prelude

all thats standing between me and the wrx is selling my integra now. hopefully that happens soon!!

update!

went to check out the wrblue one i posted above and they neglected to tell me over the phone that they had already sold it. needless to say i wasted a couple hours driving

on a plus side, i drove this 05 last night and if my integra sells soon it may be mine soon enough!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.