New guy, coming over from Honda's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New guy, coming over from Honda's within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome to the club Good luck selling your teg, I had one a few years back. 2.1l vtec, all motor. ...

Welcome to the club Good luck selling your teg, I had one a few years back. 2.1l vtec, all motor. 12.4sec 1/4 mi. It was a fun car, but not to reliable in the cold weather or rain. Plus it was a pain to drive as my DD.

A tip for your purchace: Don't rush into buying a wrx, just because you sold your other car. Make sure that you find the one you want and not just what is right in front of you. Make sure that you ask to take it to your mechanic or a friends mechanic that you can trust. Have him look over the car for any previous body/frame damage. Take a good test drive in it and check the trans/clutch. That is a known weak point in these wrx's. Haste make waste. Buy the car that is in better condition and in the color your want. Don't just settle for any wrx. There are plenty out there, and you will find some real "gems" out there if you take your time to sort through all the cars you look at.

Good luck, once again. And enjoy your stay here at the "club"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah I went from this rice rocket aka slow pos. To a real car. Yeah I know but I was young and confused.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010036.jpg  

Thats a nice looking Prelude.

Welcome to the club. Hopefully you get that 05 w00t w00t!

Registered User 6waystillsunday's Avatar
    Nice car, I went from a nissan. And have never looked back to that piece.

hey guys whats up?? im headin to soon be joining the wrx crew come this spring/summer!! im saving up the money right now to trade in my 02 RSX Type S! whahoo! cant wait

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12