Just bought an 04 sti

This is a discussion on Just bought an 04 sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well i just bought a 04 sti it already has a larger turbo, alcohol injection and a perrin intake, turbo ...

Just bought an 04 sti

Well i just bought a 04 sti it already has a larger turbo, alcohol injection and a perrin intake, turbo xs boost controler and a few other goodies i know a guy that wants to sell me a utec for it for 500 i just ordered a perrin recirculating bov what i want to know is what are some good sites for parts and what should i do next? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow, has the car been dyno'd or to the track yet? curious to see the numbers.
    VeeDub --> Subie

I Support ClubWRX
    Id buy the UTEC, get it off the MBC.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

well heres the story i belive he said gt30r for a turbo i bought the car at a subby dealer and one of the sales guys was selling it now he had to put it as close to stock as possible to sell at the dealership so he took the utec and a downpipe off but with what its got now running 21psi without the utec and downpipe he estimates 330hp now with the utec and downpipe it is 400 to the wheels and 460 lbs of torque which was done at f1 dyno