First seven days in my new 07 STI - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on First seven days in my new 07 STI within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; [QUOTE=donnas roo;1825527]Stick with the Subaru rather than the women, she will have the STI instantly. Just think the car will ...

I Support ClubWRX
    [QUOTE=donnas roo;1825527]Stick with the Subaru rather than the women, she will have the STI instantly.
    Just think the car will cost you a fortune -just like women do, but the car won't answer you back, and is a damn sight more loyal.
    [QUOTE]

+1

Welcome

(donnaeroo)---You need an avatar
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Had a good laugh reading all of those posts. And to answer the question: F**K NO I wouldn't give up the car for the woman! I have to admit, though...the relationship was kind of doomed in the first place, so it's an easy decision.

This is the way I see it: the extra $250 I have to shell out every month (difference in payment vs. my old tC) is probably the money I wasted going out to dinner (on me, of course) and buying flowers, stuffed animals, and various other crap (God knows I won't be buying any of it for myself). I'm calling it a draw. Donnas Roo - you're absolutely right.

Thanks for the compliments on the car, but I can't take any credit myself (other than picking it out). Take it easy, people...

Oh, yeah - 302@12psi: I'm in the Baltiore area (Odenton, specifically). I'm actually equidistant from Annapolis, Baltimore, and DC - and I'd definitely check out some links for local clubs/meets. Send 'em over. Thanks.

One more thing: Donnas Roo - You do need an Avatar. You sound like my dream woman (British accent, an STI lover, and a self-depricating sense of humor). Will you marry me?

Have any plans for your new love?

Quote Originally Posted by CoughingSoul View Post
    One more thing: Donnas Roo - You do need an Avatar. You sound like my dream woman (British accent, an STI lover, and a self-depricating sense of humor). Will you marry me?
    Very nice offer, but i don't think you would be able to cope with my obsessions, i am very expensive to keep, and everyone is secondry to my car.
    Roo always comes first

sweet ride
    I cried when Optimus Prime died did you ?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #?, down for the cause
    Soon to be Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    As far as meets go check out the Mid-Alantic forum on this board and also on Nasioc.com

Most meets in the area will show up on Nasioc (the large ones) but some clubwrx'ers do get together by themselfs. There is a meet/drive coming up I think on the 18th of this month that should have 40-50 Subars involved in it.

Links should be on this site and nasioc.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Congrats on your new STI!!
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

OK your first week is almost done!
    Do you still drive around with the same grin on your face as the day you got your car ?
    I do and i have had mine for 17 month they are great, i don't think i will ever stop enjoying mine.
    Hope you feel the same in 17 months.

Donna X x

Donna - The grin's definitely still there. The biggest one comes when pulling in fourth gear, going from about 65 to 100 or so (I'm sure you know what I mean...) Never felt anything like it. And the sound of the engine is pure music. I'm with you - don't think that smile's going anywhere soon.

Oh, yeah...I see you got your picture up (well, your car's picture, anyway). Nice ride. I have to say - as much as I like my 07, I do like the front end on the 04/05s.

One last thing - I'm a little disappointed about the wedding proposal. Guess I'll just have to dust off my shoulders and move on...

Have a good Sunday. Cheers.
    Last edited by CoughingSoul; 02-10-2007 at 07:11 PM.

hey congrats... sounds like you're enjoying the car. my advice is to leave it stock and enjoy driving it... that way if something goes wrong you can have a better chance to warranty it.

Quote Originally Posted by CoughingSoul View Post
    Donna - The grin's definitely still there. The biggest one comes when pulling in fourth gear, going from about 65 to 100 or so (I'm sure you know what I mean...) Never felt anything like it. And the sound of the engine is pure music. I'm with you - don't think that smile's going anywhere soon.

Oh, yeah...I see you got your picture up (well, your car's picture, anyway). Nice ride. I have to say - as much as I like my 07, I do like the front end on the 04/05s.

One last thing - I'm a little disappointed about the wedding proposal. Guess I'll just have to dust off my shoulders and move on...

Have a good Sunday. Cheers.
    now i prefer the front end of the newer ones like yours, so suppose the marriage wouldn't work. But never say never. ha ha ha

Nice Ride

Nice Sti you got there. Take care of that baby, and happy modding
    It's working... it's working!!!!
    02 WRB WRX Wagon (R.I.P)
    Project 240 DIY: 93 240sx : Done
    2004 WRX Wagon

I love it nice color!

It´s Beautiful, Congratulations
    07´STi Limited Edition 753/800 UGM
    "Very Rare species in México"
    ECU Tunned by COBB S II, Brembo Cross Drilled R, Zero Sports Brake Lines, Zero Sports Brake Pads, K&N Filter, PIAA Bulbs, FIAMM Air Horn, STI Radiator Cap 1.3Kp, MOTUL Oil, Cat-Back Magnaflow, STP Battery H, EIBACH Springs, LaMoo Turbo Boost G, 3M Care Products, COBB Down Pipe SS 3", COBB Sway Bars, STI trailing Link, Michelin Wiper B, STI Valve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.