Just bought 02 wagon and have questions
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just bought 02 wagon and have questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I bought an 02 wagon back in Nov and i am moving from RI to Northern Cali in April. I ...

Just bought 02 wagon and have questions

I bought an 02 wagon back in Nov and i am moving from RI to Northern Cali in April. I was wondering if anyone has ever taken their wrx on a long road trip and if there is anything specific i should do first.

Also I have a hard time looking under my hood and seeing dirty. Does anyone have any suggestions to combat/prevent this.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuivibob View Post
    I bought an 02 wagon back in Nov and i am moving from RI to Northern Cali in April. I was wondering if anyone has ever taken their wrx on a long road trip and if there is anything specific i should do first.

Also I have a hard time looking under my hood and seeing dirty. Does anyone have any suggestions to combat/prevent this.

Thanks
    What part of Northern Cali? Redding area or Sacramento area?

Welcome to the site, have fun looking around and hanging out?

I didnt quite understand the underhood thing, if you are talking about how to keep it clean I usually spray degreaser or simple green on it when it is COLD and spray it all off with a pressure washer letting it sit a bit and do its job (but not too long with the degreaser maybe 3-5 min tops. Also make sure not to spray anything polished or chrome or glass witht the degreaser.)
    Last edited by T0rque; 02-07-2007 at 02:29 PM.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

sry for being confusing its a byproduct of multi-tasking. I'm not sure whats around where im going. I'm transfering to school in the Coast Guard and ill only be ther through DEC 07. Its in petaluma. Thanks for the input

I Support ClubWRX
    Not to sure, I think there is a coast guard school near monterey so maybe lower northern cali.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.