SUP guys new here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on SUP guys new here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup everyone I'm new to this forum.. Anyway my name is Francis and this is my 2004 wrx.. I know ...

SUP guys new here

Sup everyone I'm new to this forum.. Anyway my name is Francis and this is my 2004 wrx.. I know its all riced out but gotta keep the sponsors happy
    Also, look for it on Import Tuner within a month or 2

let me know what you guys think..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Eh its got some stickers...but like you said...Sponsors are where the money comes from (and free goods!)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and not classify this as rice because you don't have a giant obnoxious wing, you don't have Altezza tails, and its very very clean. Looks like you put in a lot of time and effort into it. Well done!

I really do like it, so keep up the good work! What do you have for engine mods and such? Performance numbers?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Well it's not as bad as I was expecting! Minus all the stickers, you got one sweet subie. Umm, is that nitto sticker on the windshield legal? I do like your wheels a lot though!

P.S. Learn to hold your camera steady.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post

P.S. Learn to hold your camera steady.
    The first picture came out well
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Thanks guys.. here are the current engine mods.. Not much but I plan to do some major engine mods very shortly... like a bigger turbo set up, stroker kit and more..

Engine Modifications: Jdm Sti vf22 turbo, Power Enterprise 650cc Injectors, GT SPEC exhaust Manifold, Power Enterprise 264 Camshaft Power Enterprise Metal Head gasket, Power 255 L/H Fuel Pump Tanabe Downpipe, BDL Fuel Rail Kit, BDL Lightened Crank Pulley, Perrin short ram intake, Perrin Turbo Inlet Hose, Tanabe Concept G racing Turbo back exhaust system Perrin Front mount intercooler HKS Blow Off Valve Zero Sports Thermostat, Samco Ancillary, Intercooler and Radiator hoses, DME Brushed aluminum Cooling Plate, system, NRG ground wires, NRG Epac Voltage System NRG engine dampener, NRG Oil Catch Can, NRG Carbon Hood Dampener Buddy club oil cap, ARC radiator cap, NGK Iridium spark plugs, ARC oil pan, 75 shot Nitrous Express N-Tercooler System, Optima Yellow Top battery,

Quote Originally Posted by gtspecimpreza View Post
    Thanks guys.. here are the current engine mods.. Not much but I plan to do some major engine mods very shortly... like a bigger turbo set up, stroker kit and more..

I like the car a lot. Despite the stickers, it's still very clean. Sweet interior/ stereo setup! Welcome
    '06 wrx wr-blue

Nice car minus the big nitto sticker. Seems like some nice parts went into it. I don't consider sponsored stickers as being rice unless they are rediculously big.

Were you taking picture while the real photographer was shooting your car? I ask because in the 3rd picture I see a someone useing a nice Canon L lense right below.

Maybe he can give you some pointers.
    Last edited by Wrx BriT; 01-23-2007 at 06:45 PM.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

yes actually i am sorry for the crappy pics i took

nice car...great work

Welcome.

Very nice. Love the Du-Luck front bumper with the 04-05's body style.

Congrats with the Import Tuner thing.

not feeling it.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    not feeling it.
    yes you are

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    yes you are
    Ok, I did like the wheels.

Its beautiful.

it look good
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast