Soon to be scoob?

This is a discussion on Soon to be scoob? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I've been shopping hardcore for an STi, I wish I could find a bone stock one from '04, but ...

Soon to be scoob?

So I've been shopping hardcore for an STi, I wish I could find a bone stock one from '04, but I'm having no such luck. Anyways, I did come across this one. Although it's FAR from stock, I'm thinking it'll be worth it. What do ya think?
    http://autos.yahoo.com/usedcars/deta...AyLPmFJMcCUcUF

It's a big 'ol link, but it's worth it.
    Trust me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Although I'm a noob, I'd be kind of weary if I read Boost Controller in the description of a car with so little miles on it. And from what I read here, the front mount isn't necessary unless you are going with a larger turbo that requires is.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DSMKilla View Post
    So I've been shopping hardcore for an STi, I wish I could find a bone stock one from '04, but I'm having no such luck.
    Find a stock car.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

need to have someone look at it that knows what they are doing or talking about. It may not even be a MBC it may be the ABC that comes with a UTEC.

WRX STi. 6-speed manual. Turbo XS. Turbo back-exhaust. Invidia downpipe. RSR Exhaust. Rear Spoiler. After market alloy wheels. APS Front-mount intercooler. Boost controller. Omori gauges. Power locks/windows. Keyless entry. Cruise. Excellent cond

Quote Originally Posted by 2006WRX4ME View Post
    Although I'm a noob, I'd be kind of weary if I read Boost Controller in the description of a car with so little miles on it. And from what I read here, the front mount isn't necessary unless you are going with a larger turbo that requires is.
    Yeah, it says "Turbo XS" I don't know if that he's just an aftermarket turbo? It doesnt specify. And yeah, before I made any commitments I'd go down with someone who knows what they were talking about. But if nothing else, it looks mean as fuhh. Bwahaha.

I found a stock one
    Just have to paint the wheels. WRB on plain silver-metal wheels doesn't cut it for me.