what changed? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on what changed? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by crazyforimpreza yea ok i can search for it, but getting input from other people and reading what ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyforimpreza View Post
    yea ok i can search for it, but getting input from other people and reading what you have to say about it, is much more valuble to me. Im here to gain information about my car from other car owners. so if you are going to reply to one of my posts with look it up, please dont reply at all.
    Wow buddy, first off welcome to the club. Second, all she was trying to get at is, that question has been asked numerous times over and if you want to see what everyone else has written about it instead of waitting for replies the search function works very well..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Your '05 is the same basic driveline as an 02-04.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Wow buddy, first off welcome to the club. Second, all she was trying to get at is, that question has been asked numerous times over and if you want to see what everyone else has written about it instead of waitting for replies the search function works very well..
    +1
    You know...
    I responded to a newbie question thread a week and a half ago and I took a relatively significant amount time to repond to his questions. My reply contained very detailed infomation with multiple links to all kind of additional information. I really wasn't looking a "thank you" from the OP. However, it does bother me a little is that it has been several weeks since the OP asked his n00b questions, yet he has never even been back to the site to read my reply. In fact he hasn't been back on the club since he originally posted his questions. Now, he may have perfectly legitimate reasons for not returning but reguardless of that, it is still slightly frustrating to go through effort to get somebody info and they never get it. Kinda makes me wish I had just replied with "Do a search N00b!".
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    You know...
    I responded to a newbie question thread a week and a half ago and I took a relatively significant amount time to repond to his questions. My reply contained very detailed infomation with multiple links to all kind of additional information. I really wasn't looking a "thank you" from the OP. However, it does bother me a little is that it has been several weeks since the OP asked his n00b questions, yet he has never even been back to the site to read my reply. In fact he hasn't been back on the club since he originally posted his questions. Now, he may have perfectly legitimate reasons for not returning but reguardless of that, it is still slightly frustrating to go through effort to get somebody info and they never get it. Kinda makes me wish I had just replied with "Do a search N00b!".
    +100 Couldn't have said it better myself.

Unfortunately, 'feeding the bears' comes with the territory of being a moderator of the New Member Hangout. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.

P.S. J, if your answer was to a general question, PM me and I'll include it in my 'n00b template'.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

looks like a little spill over from the Honda thread

02-05 same vehicle (body changes of course and tranny upgrades) but both have the same motor, same headers, same uppipe, same turbo, same exhaust so to say that one spools faster than the other based on year alone is BS
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

why do dealerships lie so much

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    +1

+1
    You know...
    need a hug buddy??? ::
    Last edited by T0rque; 01-17-2007 at 02:12 PM. Reason: buddy is not spelled with two g's

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by momolicious View Post
    why do dealerships lie so much
    DO A SEARCH N00B! haha just kidding... Because they have millions of dollars and lawyers to back their lies up and you dont..

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ::

Feelin teh love.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12