Grass Roots motorsports magazine...

This is a discussion on Grass Roots motorsports magazine... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just wanted to enlighten people here to this magazine. They not only have amazing technical information, and a no ...

Talking Grass Roots motorsports magazine...

I just wanted to enlighten people here to this magazine. They not only have amazing technical information, and a no nonsense attitude towards motorsports. I don't work for them, I just love reading their magazine. They are a small publication run out of florida. If you love autocrossing, or any other form of motorsports, asides from NASCAR, check them out.

The magazine is run by enthusiasts, they treat their customers well.

Check them out @ www.grassrootsmotorsports.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I dont know how it happened but a copy of this magazine was sent to my home and I was like wtf? I started reading and it definitely has tons of cool stuff to read aout if you like autox, drag racing. Tehy tend to include a couple of tech articles, projects, and lots of classified for racing equipment for your car and the driver, definitely worth checking out.
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

bump
    Infantry leads the way

I had 1 free issue sent to my house. I liked it was a good magazine. I'd probably subscribe to but I already have more magazines than I have time to read them.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.