new
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok well i'm a newbie to this forum. Presently I dont have a WRX at all but I will be ...

Talking new

Ok well i'm a newbie to this forum. Presently I dont have a WRX at all but I will be purchasing one come the end of Dec. 2007. Reasoning for this is because I'm in Korea with the ARMY and cant have a car. I have/had an 03 Mazdaspeed Protege back at home but im not sure if its sold or not yet. I was going for the White/Gold STi 2008 with the 3 gauges on the dash and possibly the short shifter if the dealer is cool. Thats all Im just glad i finally found this forum so hopefully it'll make this year go by a lil quicker since i can at least read about my dream car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Good luck with sealin' the deal on that STI, she sounds beautiful!

And thank you for serving our country.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Welcome to the site. I am also new.... I just got my dreamcar [07' sti black/gold]. How is life is Korean treating you? This site is great, Im getting alot of good advice.

Man korea is so f'in cold right now its horrible. But i guess its cool cause im making quite a bit of extra money just being over here. I should be able to put about 20,000 down if not more when i go to buy it. ya im just gonna be trying to use this site to get some more info on that car and what all can be done as well as possible problems that may arise while i own it. I've been following the Suby community for almost 2 years now so im not a newbie on that

Quote Originally Posted by frcfed4 View Post
    Man korea is so f'in cold right now its horrible. But i guess its cool cause im making quite a bit of extra money just being over here. I should be able to put about 20,000 down if not more when i go to buy it. ya im just gonna be trying to use this site to get some more info on that car and what all can be done as well as possible problems that may arise while i own it. I've been following the Suby community for almost 2 years now so im not a newbie on that
    Well it looks like you have a plan!
    And sorry I wasent aware that your not a newbie...See thats how new I am.

No im a newbie to the forum itself just not the car's i've followed them for a while

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.