come meet me

This is a discussion on come meet me within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up everyone? im new to the subaru world due to some occurances in the last few days. I drove ...

come meet me

whats up everyone? im new to the subaru world due to some occurances in the last few days. I drove a buddies 2004 wrx with some work done to it and i was completely transformed from a pretty dedicated Honda lover to now working overtime and selling my 95 civic to hopefully purchase a 02 wrx in the near future. I've got some plans and im basically looking to make it total sleeper(hence the username) you can bash me if you want for owning a civic before but at least i saw the light! haha. my best friend also just bought a yellow 03 wrx today so we're getting a little crew together here in eastern CT. well thats about all i just wanted to say hi, im sure i will be posting a lot on here and probably asking a lot of questions! (don't hate!) im new to subarus but i've been pretty interested in jdm cars for the last few years. well anyway thats about it. if anyone has some good advice i'd love to hear it! thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SOONtoBEsleeper View Post
    whats up everyone? im new to the subaru world due to some occurances in the last few days. I drove a buddies 2004 wrx with some work done to it and i was completely transformed from a pretty dedicated Honda lover to now working overtime and selling my 95 civic to hopefully purchase a 02 wrx in the near future. I've got some plans and im basically looking to make it total sleeper(hence the username) you can bash me if you want for owning a civic before but at least i saw the light! haha. my best friend also just bought a yellow 03 wrx today so we're getting a little crew together here in eastern CT. well thats about all i just wanted to say hi, im sure i will be posting a lot on here and probably asking a lot of questions! (don't hate!) im new to subarus but i've been pretty interested in jdm cars for the last few years. well anyway thats about it. if anyone has some good advice i'd love to hear it! thanks
    lol theres nothing wrong with owning a civic there pretty good little cars. Besides some people on this forum that are regualrs dont even own a subie. Me being one of them. Bessides its ok that you owned a honda cause now your gettin a bug eye (02 - 03) wrx wich are teh hotness lol. Good luck on the car buying and welcome
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

Welcome! I was on this forum, and other WRX forums, for a long time before I got my WRX. Take your time and do your research. You will be rewarded.
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

There is nothing wrong with owning a Civic. Honda builds quality cars. Good luck on your WRX search.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome! Since your in CT....come check out the New England States section!
    Russ - 2005 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stage 2 and other stuff….

Its all good being a civic owner. I have a civic and i love it. But it doesn't compare to an AWD. All I need now is RWD car, lol. Well I had an 85 corolla as my first car, in high school. Wish I'd kept it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome to the club
    Vag-eye Militia #1
    Military Militia #3

Welcome to the Club !
    Black 03 Impreza WRX (Fully Rebuilt Motor 15,xxx Miles )
    Stromung Cat Back Exhaust
    Upper Front Tower Brace
    Stage 1

Peachypumpkincheeks

and welcome to The Club!!!!

Here's everything and anything you ever wanted to know about Subies:

Useful information regarding Subarus and ClubWRX
    The "Good first mods" sticky
    And here's great coverage of FAQs from NASIOC.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar