Brand New. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Brand New. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hhmm. It could just be the few people I know that drive STI suck ass and think that they can ...

Hhmm.
    It could just be the few people I know that drive STI suck ass and think that they can downshift from fifth into second at high speeds to get the jump on some riced out honda.

long sentence.
    I don't know. If that's not the case, then maybe the STi has just reappeared on my cars to buy list.... hahaha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DSMKilla View Post
    I can't wait for a Subie.
    I think my pants just got a little bit tight...
    lol

welcome to the club man Go buy a bug eye 02 - 03 cheaper then 04 - 07 and much better looking. that an they are all bassically the same except some of the 02 wrxs have weaker trannies but its not a big deal as long as you treat them right.

lol and dont feel bad about not having a subie i drive a cobra and some people on here drive evos lol

enjoy your stay here man

The other thing is, I've been told that sti's have a problem with their 2nd gear?
    I don't know if people just suck at driving them, or what.
    its the way people drive them if you consistantly shift hard into second gear it will eventually die
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

If you can find a good conditioned bugeye (02-03) I'd definitely say go for it. We tend to be the older, more refined mafia. Plus, you're basically in my neck of the woods, so I can make you my Cobb Tuning mule.
    Bugeye Mafia #63

Hhmm.
    It could just be the few people I know that drive STI suck ass and think that they can downshift from fifth into second at high speeds to get the jump on some riced out honda.

long sentence.
    I don't know. If that's not the case, then maybe the STi has just reappeared on my cars to buy list.... hahaha.
    Never heard of that before...the 6 speed manual trannies on STIs are tanks...you could drop a bomb on the car and all that would be left are 6 shiny gears in that box...it would still shift too

I dunno why someone even would need to downshift from 5th...my STI pulls hard in 5th and 6th! Stupid driver syndrome screwing up 2nd gear...bang the gears around and they will warp and stuff, no matter how good a tranny is...I absolutely love my second gear...3rd is the best though
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Then it would definately have to be ****ty ass drivers.
    ugh.
    I'm torn between STi and WRX now.

Then it would definately have to be ****ty ass drivers.
    ugh.
    I'm torn between STi and WRX now.
    Well it depends on your budget....if you have the money, go for the STi

Technically, I don't even have the money for a WRX. I'll be taking out a loan either way.
    So I think I'll be going for the STi.
    Full speed ahead!!

Technically, I don't even have the money for a WRX. I'll be taking out a loan either way.
    So I think I'll be going for the STi.
    Full speed ahead!!
    excellent choice!

Yeah, I thought so.

Soon people.
    Very soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12