dont even have one yet

This is a discussion on dont even have one yet within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello all, i dont even have a suby yet but i want to know is the 400-600 car payment really ...

dont even have one yet

hello all, i dont even have a suby yet but i want to know is the 400-600 car payment really worth it? i had a contour svt that i totally enjoyed every driving minute of. i had well over 5 G's in suspension, motor, and chassis. i have been looking pretty hardcore on the net and locally for a wrx/sti and am coming to the realazation that this is going to be a hefty payment. not even really the payment that im worried about its the insurance. i have a couple motorcycles that got me running from the cops and in trouble a time or too.

your thoughts please. Branden

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    400-600 car payment is lil too much . i dont see why you have to pay that much , idk if its the financing . the wrx is a dependable car throughout all weather conditions and its extremely fun to drive in. I think yes sir !

Ever thought selling one of those bikes you have?
    Insurance will be killer but that monthly payment's also pretty crazy. What kinda plan u looking at for financing? 3 yrs? 5 yrs?

WRX FTW!

i pay about 450 for my STi and its COMPLETELY worth it...
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

well the bikes wouldnt get me as much money as it would take to get rid of one or two of them. i have a 04 ninja thats paid for and a 06 kx250f that im paying on and a 05 rmz450 that i bought cheap to sell to make money.

hey STI dreams, if i could find a STI for 450 a month i would do that.

i havent really checked on financeing yet. i have a good job and good credit. just have a makes on my driving record. i have a grand cherokee now thats paid for so as long as thats lasts me the better.

as of right now my plan is that i will be an active member of this forum, do plenty of research so i have the car specific knowledge when i find one. and let thoughs couple tickets fall off the ole record.

Banned
    400 a month isn't that bad especially for how fun the wrx is.

i remember when i had my contour svt. i didnt mind the 390 payment a month cause every morning when walked into the garage and hit the button i just got a huge smile on my face. i almost bought another svt recently but backed out cause they only made them from 98 to 2000 and i decieded to just let it go and move on and find another car of the same caliber or better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by im-a-ninja View Post
    i remember when i had my contour svt. i didnt mind the 390 payment a month cause every morning when walked into the garage and hit the button i just got a huge smile on my face. i almost bought another svt recently but backed out cause they only made them from 98 to 2000 and i decieded to just let it go and move on and find another car of the same caliber or better.
    the wrx will not dissappoint you at all. Very little to complain about with the car except for thin paint.

390 a month is what I do for a Limited. Financing is low and I had an $11k trade in. Its well worth it. Best investment I ever made. I have never loved a car as much as this one, and I've had 4 so far.

I have lost my license and have numerous speeding tickets as well and I only pay just over $2k a year in insurance...

so what you wanna do is the best bet...research. I researched EVERYTHING from payments to insurance to maintenance to mods for numerous cars before settling on the car that I have always wanted since I knew what it was.

Goodluck with your quest!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    390 a month is what I do for a Limited. Financing is low and I had an $11k trade in. Its well worth it. Best investment I ever made. I have never loved a car as much as this one, and I've had 4 so far.

I have lost my license and have numerous speeding tickets as well and I only pay just over $2k a year in insurance...

so what you wanna do is the best bet...research. I researched EVERYTHING from payments to insurance to maintenance to mods for numerous cars before settling on the car that I have always wanted since I knew what it was.

Goodluck with your quest!!!
    Damn, you must have got your Limited well under sticker. I paid $24,500 (before tax/title/tags) including the $500 extended warranty and $200 window etching. I put $6,500 down and I'm paying $380 a month for 5 years. How long did you finance for?
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Damn, you must have got your Limited well under sticker. I paid $24,500 (before tax/title/tags) including the $500 extended warranty and $200 window etching. I put $6,500 down and I'm paying $380 a month for 5 years. How long did you finance for?
    Holy hell dude...I'm financing for a year more than you (6 years total @ 5.9%) and my Jetta was an $11k trade. I definitely did get my car for one hell of a deal, something I never thought one could get a Limited for, but something I figured could be found for an STI...total, I paid $32,500 out the door: well under the $37k and $38k that some dealers were marking up for Limiteds. I didn't opt for any of the extra features, but in due time, I may add some, such as LoJack or something like that.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying