noob here from Manchester, NH
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on noob here from Manchester, NH within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanna say Wazzzzuuuppp!!!!I just got a 2002 wrx last summer and travelling from Manchester to Westborough, MA (Work) have ...

noob here from Manchester, NH

Just wanna say Wazzzzuuuppp!!!!I just got a 2002 wrx last summer and travelling from Manchester to Westborough, MA (Work) have made it more fun except for traffic jam.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome
    “You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.”

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Be sure and check out this link: Support Threads (FAQ): Everything you need Enjoy your stay.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by sir_raul_o View Post
    Just wanna say Wazzzzuuuppp!!!!I just got a 2002 wrx last summer and travelling from Manchester to Westborough, MA (Work) have made it more fun except for traffic jam.
    my grandparents have a house in Conway and I love driving my rex up there but I don't know the good twisties
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Quote Originally Posted by sir_raul_o View Post
    Welcome!

I live in Northern MA right near the Nashua border. I also drive an 02 and couldn't be happier with it. Have you had the infamous cold weather fuel leak? You'll know it if you do.

Nothing major to fix it, there is a TSB on it on here.

later,
    KrustyTC
    NEW ENGLAND F4
    02 WRB WRX
    Long Live The Bugeye Nation!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.