Marlena(my rex) says "Growl!!!!!"

This is a discussion on Marlena(my rex) says "Growl!!!!!" within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WAHOO!!! GOT ME A REX!!! went to the dealer with my ma and got me a '07 WRX TR. Figured ...

Marlena(my rex) says "Growl!!!!!"

WAHOO!!! GOT ME A REX!!! went to the dealer with my ma and got me a '07 WRX TR. Figured a TR might me good since i know i wanna mot it up in the future but for now im gonna start small. Exaust system. I was useing the search engine and found someone talking about a sticky thread on exaust system sounds??? if someone could point me in the right direction to it that'd be great cuz i can't seem to find it useing the search engine. I know very little about cars but im eager to learn, that why im hear, and my buddy up the street is gonna help me out too but i love my new rex and can't wait to see what i can mold her into!

-Delta
    Last edited by Delta9RexTR; 12-30-2006 at 08:01 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SRM
    Welcome!

I love the TR version. I picked up an 07 3 weeks ago!
    Mine: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
    Hers: 2010 Wrangler Sahara

Previous cars: 2000 Z28, 2007 WRX TR

what'd you all think about the Blitz NUR Spec Variable Exhaust for 02-06 WRX & 04-06 STi (from jsc speed) will that go on my '07 tr?? and whats it like?? my friend up the street, joe, says either HKS hi power catback or the Apexi n1 catback. all of which i wanna find sound clips for cuz i wanna know what it'll sound like on my rex. thanks guys for any replys
    -Delta9

here you go
    exhaust clips
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works