Long time reader...

This is a discussion on Long time reader... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone i've been using these forums for months and have found tons of useful information regarding my new 06 ...

Cool Long time reader...

Hey everyone i've been using these forums for months and have found tons of useful information regarding my new 06 WRX

I live in Rio Rancho, New Mexico and am 18 years old, so I'm pretty new to the aftermarket scene but i find it fascinating! The wealth of information that exists concerning these cars is one of the primary reasons I chose a WRX for my new car, I'm really happy to have learned so much (although i definitely have a long road to go in such a short time from these forums and those over at nasioc and cobb

Hopefully i'll get some pictures of my car up here soon, gotta find my damn camera >.<

Oh, and throwin on my cobb downpipe and reflashing to stage II this friday, wish me luck!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

Take your time and you will do fine. The DP is a pretty easy install.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics