This is a discussion on Newbie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I recently got my first STi. I have dreamed of that moment for a long time and it is finally ...

I recently got my first STi. I have dreamed of that moment for a long time and it is finally a reality. I got a 2005 with 28,000 miles on it. Since then I have been searching this site for info and I figure I might as well join in on the action. Im planning on some mods and have found a lot of good stuff on this forum. Thanks for all the knowledge !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

Congrats on the STi. A great place to start: Support Threads (FAQ): Everything you need
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

welcome dude!!! I was in your shoes back in October. Best decision I've made and this site has worked WONDERS in the way I know my car now. Best resource ever!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Welcome and Congrats. 05' was the best year for the STi

You can learn a lot here.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.