New. Just bought a JDM STI v4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on New. Just bought a JDM STI v4 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WTF that is so freaking beautiful. If we had that here, Id get it in a heart beat. Where can ...

WTF that is so freaking beautiful. If we had that here, Id get it in a heart beat.
    Where can you purchase that electronic gauge thing under your HVAC?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that's sick man I love it

hated the wagons at first but whenever I see rides like this I start to believe

That wagon is hottttttt
    CGM

agreed, beautiful wagon!

One of the sweetest Subarus I have seen. Welcome to the club!!
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

I HATE YOU!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #1337
    man vs technology blog
    MvT@YouTube

I want an STi wagon.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

where to buy the doubledin cd

Jeez. Thanks guys. You sure seem to like the car. Maybe I should show this thread to my wife to help convince her of my choice...

I was out tonight thrashing the crap out of the car. So good... It does have a few problems though. You have to double clutch to get it into first unless you are completely stopped. The clutch sticks halfway, and is probably on its last legs. I've stopped slipping the clutch on starts now, and just wait till the clutch is out before really getting on the gas.

With a 4000rpm launch, this car was supposed to go 0-100 in under five seconds. I haven't been able to time it.

I've been busy trying to figure out how to attach the radar detector, boost gauge, mp3, and car navi without screwing up the look of the interior.

There was a question about the futuristic looking gauge thingy under the HVAC controls. It's just a cd player. it's the sony xplod 2din cd/md player. You can adjust the colour to match the scheme of your car. I think the product number is WX-7700. They do sell them sometimes, and they go for around US300 second hand. They don't play mp3s though, but they have preouts for front/rear/sub all with switchable high/low pass filters. That's why I'm keeping it. I hardly even play cds, but it looks really good, and it can substitute for an amp for the fronts.

Here's one in a 350z. Looks very nice.
    http://www.350zonline.com/gallery/al...ny_head_Unit_2

If you want to try and find one, search for "sony wx-7700"

For other audio stuff, I put a kicker 10inch sub in the back for now, but I'm trying not to go overboard with the sound system because it loads down the car. My skyline had about 60kilograms (132lbs??) of stuff in it. So with this car I'll probably just patch in an mp3 player, and tune it up, and leave it at that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123