Im new

This is a discussion on Im new within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone. Im 19, I live in North Carolina, and my name is Ryan. I love to autocross, which I ...

Im new

Hello everyone. Im 19, I live in North Carolina, and my name is Ryan. I love to autocross, which I have 2 1st places is STS (with a 94 EX civic), so thats where I was first really introduced to WRX's. I found this site through subiesport magazine. Ive been checking the site out and I decided to join since I have found myself here more and more. I do not own a WRX but I plan to SOON. My current car is an H22A Civic DX coupe which I am having alot of wiring issues with (sucks!). As soon as I get my loan paid off for the motor, I will be buying a used WRX. When I get one, I will be sure to post plenty of pics.

Thanks,

Ryan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

... you'll love a subaru wrx / or Sti - i came from the Honda scene i had a Civic ex with a B18c1 - loved it but now with a AWD turbo stock doing 13's you cant beat and the handling is awsome - a few upgrade's
    and a short amount of money and you'll be in the 12's - a honda will need lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get low ET's - welcome and good luck

Welcome to the club
    Vag-eye Militia #1
    Military Militia #3

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome Ryan!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by STi07 View Post
    ... you'll love a subaru wrx / or Sti - i came from the Honda scene i had a Civic ex with a B18c1 - loved it but now with a AWD turbo stock doing 13's you cant beat and the handling is awsome - a few upgrade's
    and a short amount of money and you'll be in the 12's - a honda will need lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to get low ET's - welcome and good luck
    Yea, Ive been in the 12's before. I had a turbo'd B18C5 hatchback with 5 lug that i got for a steal (5000 bux). I ran a 12.8 @ 113 with it at 7 psi. It blew up...surprise surprise...Here is a pic of it.

Here is my current ride that I am having wiring problems with:

Soon I hope to sell it for cheap...to get out of the payment, then go buy a wrx!! yaahh!

Ryan