STI a Daily Driver? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on STI a Daily Driver? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have a dirty job and I would rather save my wrx for weekends...

sti's rule

I have a dirty job and I would rather save my wrx for weekends

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the suspension is pretty rough but if you REALLY ENJOY driving, and your young its no problem at all

wrx

stock suspension?mine is stock and it rides like a cadilac compared to my
    sunfire gt

I drive mine every day. I now enjoy my 30mi trip to work in the morning and the 30mi home is often just not enough! This car is soooo fantastic I look for any excuse (even after owning it for over three months) to drive it! I am 40 years old and have owned many cars, trucks and motorcycles in my life. Never have I had a car that so rivals the exhilaration of motorcycling. I have not ridden my SV650 or GSXR750 since I bought the car! I just cannot get enough of it!! In the short time that I have had it I have already run the odo over 7000mi. I have driven it to Deals Gap, I have Autocrossed it and I am now contemplating a trip from the Gulf Coast (Mobile, Al) to see a riend in New York State. I will probably go just after the holidays and can hardly wait! This is one remarkable car. For the money there is nothing out there (except the EVO & maybe the S2000) that are even on the same planet. Yes, it is a GREAT daily driver!!!

I own a 2006 WRX STi.

2004 STi daily driver here , its one ruff ride on some interstates but you get used to it .

Quote Originally Posted by momolicious View Post
    the suspension is pretty rough but if you REALLY ENJOY driving, and your young its no problem at all
    I'm a young 44...
    Cones don't count at Hillclimbs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.