Going from a diesel truck to an Sti

This is a discussion on Going from a diesel truck to an Sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, I just joined but have been reading for a while now. I used to drive a 4 door short ...

Going from a diesel truck to an Sti

Hey, I just joined but have been reading for a while now. I used to drive a 4 door short bed f-250 lifted 13 inchs sitting on 40s. It is going to be a great big relieaf (sp) knowing that when I go to the city i dont have to worry about parking or getting in where i cant get out. But I have driven my brothers wrx once or twice and absolutly love it. handles great and drive wonderfull. I think I will enjoy the sti. Trying to find the exact color scheme i want. Havent done so yet, but hopefully soon. its going to be a big change from driving the 250 to an sti.

SR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome and congrats on decision,,

have you driven a suby yet? if not then you will probably have to re-learn how to drive stick.
    Objects In Mirror Appear To Be Losing....

MySpace

Yea i drove my brothers 2002 wrx wagon, is it much different than that one. it has a 5 speed thanks

SR