Why im becoming a subaru owner... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

This is a discussion on Why im becoming a subaru owner... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by kang413 i prefer 04/05 over the 06/07 because th e06/07 lacks a grill and has a too ...

  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Zurich, IL
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by kang413 View Post
    i prefer 04/05 over the 06/07 because th e06/07 lacks a grill and has a too much of a smoothed out body. I liked the rigid agressiveness of the 04/05.
    BLOBEYE FTW!!!!! Get a Wagon they are cooler!!!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    642
    i thought turboback is better than catback

  4. #18
    Registered User Bboy AJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    487
    For some kid that keeps bragging about his academics, you need to learn how to spell.

    I call dibs on the BBS rims.
    2006 WRX TR

  5. #19
    Registered User mikehoyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by momolicious View Post
    i thought turboback is better than catback
    A TBE (Turbo Back Exhaust) is better than a CBE (Cat Back Exhaust), but you have to be careful of turbo creep and possible problems with emissions. If he gets a CBE he can always get the DP (Down Pipe) to make it a full TBE.

    Here's a good reference to consult before planning any MOD

    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    642
    sucks that catback doesnt really have much performance gain

  7. #21
    ODJ
    ODJ is offline
    Registered User ODJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by kang413 View Post
    I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE I THINK ABOUT THE FREAKING STI
    OMG
    Dudeman, you don't need a Subaru. You need a girlfriend.
    UNSPOILT BY PROGRESS

  8. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    81
    a lot can happen in two years, and don't forget that. i just hope everything stays the same or gets better for you and your family so you can keep the dream of getting a STI. just remember that when you do get a car, make sure you never drive it to a party, or park it on the street. make your friends drive. you are goign to go to parties. its the high school way. i know it is nice to be able to show up to a party in your pride and joy, but it is a lot nicer to be able to drive it the next day. take it from me because i parked my baby in front of my friends house and a drunk ran into it and totaled it. sure because of the insurance money i got from it i bought a used STI (and love my new baby), but i would still have rather not gone through that loss. you seem like a guy who will respect his car, so good luck.
    i wish i had time to go to a driving school now, do it while you are in hs, it will be worth it
    proud owner of a 2004 Subaru WRX STI, silver on silver (pics should be taken when i get home on dec 8)

    Toyota Celica GT-S (my baby who got run over by a drunk driver)

  9. #23
    Registered User rr1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    0
    Welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

  10. #24
    Registered User momo02WRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SRQ, FL
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by ODJ View Post
    Dudeman, you don't need a Subaru. You need a girlfriend.
    02 MBP Stg 2 Bugeye
    Bugeye Mafia #107

    WRB '02 Stage 2+ WRX - SOLD (and dearly missed)

    07 OBP WRX (Wife's) SOLD

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralds View Post
    a lot can happen in two years, and don't forget that. i just hope everything stays the same or gets better for you and your family so you can keep the dream of getting a STI. just remember that when you do get a car, make sure you never drive it to a party, or park it on the street. make your friends drive. you are goign to go to parties. its the high school way. i know it is nice to be able to show up to a party in your pride and joy, but it is a lot nicer to be able to drive it the next day. take it from me because i parked my baby in front of my friends house and a drunk ran into it and totaled it. sure because of the insurance money i got from it i bought a used STI (and love my new baby), but i would still have rather not gone through that loss. you seem like a guy who will respect his car, so good luck.
    i wish i had time to go to a driving school now, do it while you are in hs, it will be worth it
    did you see the drunk driver hit it?

  12. #26
    Registered User WRXScarlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    92
    hey man, welcome to the club.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

    2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

  13. #27
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,074
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kang413 View Post
    i prefer 04/05 over the 06/07 because th e06/07 lacks a grill and has a too much of a smoothed out body. I liked the rigid agressiveness of the 04/05.
    Well put.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  14. #28
    Registered User eze13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    594
    04.05. STi FTW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •