BMW>Subaru... jk-- NOOB TIME - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on BMW>Subaru... jk-- NOOB TIME within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by formulaemulatio The 335I is classified under the "E92" body code. As for the M6, sorry to say ...

Quote Originally Posted by formulaemulatio View Post
    The 335I is classified under the "E92" body code. As for the M6, sorry to say but it and the m5 would run circles around an STi at the track

To answer the question above, my M has been very reliable with just standard things needed to be replaced. Its usually not running becuase im taken it apart lol...Of course when it breaks it will be a bit more to fix then your suby There is no doubt in my mind you would be more satisfied with an M over the Wrx, sti could be different story.

I dont know about that. The STi is 700 lbs lighter and a smaller car. It'd be a good race to say the least.

Sweet E36 btw.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by formulaemulatio View Post
    The 335I is classified under the "E92" body code. As for the M6, sorry to say but it and the m5 would run circles around an STi at the track
    LOL no way in hell. stock vs stock it would be close but most STI's are not stock. the m5 is a boat with a big engine

Quote Originally Posted by c00lbeans View Post
    LOL no way in hell. stock vs stock it would be close but most STI's are not stock. the m5 is a boat with a big engine
    If someone spent equal amounts on both cars... the STi would own, obviously.

been there done that

I now have 07 SWP STi Limited. Great car, fun car... but I do miss the the finer details of the //M3 . I guess it's just to much to ask for auto 1-touch up/down window/sunroof controls, trunk release/trigger on the trunk and alarm fob Yes I realize it's over 20k less, but those things aren't to much to ask for...
    All that said, the suby is quite fun to drive and easier/cheaper to mod.

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    subaru + toyota ftw
    I think if i had 34 grand to play with id buy a Lexus IS250 AWD. Such a sexy car. Not to mention Lexus is the most reliable luxury line.
    2006 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX
    SPT intake-Greddy weighted shiftknob-RallyArmor flaps-Tinted windows-Spoiler-5Zigen rims.

Quote Originally Posted by RewsReX View Post
    I think if i had 34 grand to play with id buy a Lexus IS250 AWD. Such a sexy car. Not to mention Lexus is the most reliable luxury line.
    I on the other hand am in love with the Altezza/IS300. *sigh* I'm poor

But I cant complain. My WRX satisfies my urges

Ryder

Ryder

Is that aliso viejo

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post

I now have 07 SWP STi Limited. Great car, fun car... but I do miss the the finer details of the //M3 . I guess it's just to much to ask for auto 1-touch up/down window/sunroof controls, trunk release/trigger on the trunk and alarm fob Yes I realize it's over 20k less, but those things aren't to much to ask for...
    All that said, the suby is quite fun to drive and easier/cheaper to mod.

I'm jealous
    02 MBP Stg 2 Bugeye
    Bugeye Mafia #107

WRB '02 Stage 2+ WRX - SOLD (and dearly missed)

07 OBP WRX (Wife's) SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by crf450 View Post
    Ryder

Is that aliso viejo
    Not quite but close enough
    it's Foothill Ranch [Portola and Bake]... I ride in Whiting Ranch from time to time, but mostly Aliso Wood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.