New here, from greater philla. pa region.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New here, from greater philla. pa region. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just wanted to say hello, and that I am new to this site, but not to web forums. So I ...

New here, from greater philla. pa region.

just wanted to say hello, and that I am new to this site, but not to web forums. So I know how they work and all the rules. For all you mods out there I won't cause any trouble. I want to learn some stuff, and I look foreward to giving insight and my knowlage of auto's.

I've had my wrx for over a year now.(mild mod's) I love the car and "the beauty of all wheel drive." I have expericence with many makes of cars. I did work for Honda for three years and now with Nissan, going on my third year.(we also have a subi dealer) I have built all shapes and sizes(drifters, draggers, all-motors, junkyard turbo's, and 1.5L budget track racers.) like I said. I hope someone get's some useful info from me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! I live in Conshy.

I saw you posted in the Tri-State forum. Check us out, we have a nice bunch of meets throughout the year.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

Are you referring to this thread?

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...35#post1754635

Trouble? Not even a little. Enjoy the stay.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Registered User SixDaysToSunday's Avatar
    Welcome to the club!!

I'll say it before anyone else..

Post pics!!
    2010 WRX: "Archer"
    #2127 of the Stinkeye Mob
    Honorary Member of the Hawkeye Alliance
    Give it up for the boys in Blue, USAF; 3H071
    Jack T, also known as BOOSTPUNK on Buffaloscooby

wish I could post some pics. I don't really know how. never took the time to learn. I only have 1 side veiw pic in front of my old house in philly.

go to photobucket.com and upload your pictures in there.....once you have them uploaded copy and paste the ulr they give you for the pictures...make sure to copy the one with [IMG] tags wrapped around it
    PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

Registered User SixDaysToSunday's Avatar

Basically it will look like this:

[ IMG]www.photobucket.com/whatever/pic-117[ /IMG]

^Put in with spaces before "IMG" so that it would not post a faulty link
    2010 WRX: "Archer"
    #2127 of the Stinkeye Mob
    Honorary Member of the Hawkeye Alliance
    Give it up for the boys in Blue, USAF; 3H071
    Jack T, also known as BOOSTPUNK on Buffaloscooby

Welcome. I'm from Sellersville, Pa and I just bought my WRX.

Welcome to the club
    Vag-eye Militia #1
    Military Militia #3

Welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Welcome to the club!
    02 MBP Stg 2 Bugeye
    Bugeye Mafia #107

WRB '02 Stage 2+ WRX - SOLD (and dearly missed)

07 OBP WRX (Wife's) SOLD

welcome to the club I am also new

Oh, and not all young'ins like me are showoffs, I just love the car and want to learn more than I do, which isn't much, lol [about the Subaru WRX] Any knowledge from anyone will be what I need, and I am actually willing to listen [towards the steriotypical ignorance kids like me have]

And yes, I want to see pics also. Cool to know you do all of that. I haven't been posting much and feel at home, hope you feel the same

~Clinton

It's good to see the younger want to learn, and want people to get past the stereotypes. I don't hate 17yr old kids. I was once that young dumb kid that raced everywhere.(and knew it all!) I started out as an apprentice at a honda dealer when I was 16. Now at Nissan, 7yrs later. I have been a tech all my working life and still learn stuff everyday. I only want to help the younger learn, like what my older friend did w/me. I was that sterotypical 17yr old racer kid. Now I look back at it and I am slightly emmbarresed.

Thank you,
    Zack

Thanks, I am willing to learn from you if you want to contact me. I am usually on AIM, or you can PM me your contact [IM systems] names so we can chat it up.

And in my school, and one of my friends are those sterotypical race boys. they are telling me to streetrace, but here is my EXACT quote coming from me just today:
    "Ok.....you buy a what, a $10,000 car, put about $15,000-20,000 in it in like 3 years, go out one night to street race, and lose it all in one night; HA no way" and that is what I have to deal with every weekday, lol. They also label me as a "Baby on Board" because I want a WRX Wagon but they won't see this on here . Also, I want to know how you became an apprentice at a car dealer because I wanted to do that also since I was little.

~Clinton

To earn my appernticeship I was top of my class(I went to middle bucks tech school, on york road) I received honnors in my first two years and at the end of my second year I did my grad project through the tech school. I swapped out the motor in my 90 crx Si, with the "ZC" (JDM standard engine). I guess the teacher was very impressed with how fast I did it and my knowlage of hondas. (I got a 398 out of 400 on the project) So when I applied for co-op, the school contacted honda for me and had the shop foreman come talk to me. I started that summer after my junior year.(1/2 day at school 1/2 day at work) I have been turning wrenches ever since.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.