Where to get aftermarket work done?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Where to get aftermarket work done? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sorry, might be in the wrong area, newbie here. I've been in the import scene for a while, but took ...

Where to get aftermarket work done?

Sorry, might be in the wrong area, newbie here.

I've been in the import scene for a while, but took numerous years off due to BS, but now that I have the new STi, I'm really out of the loop as they say.

Does anyone know of a reliable place in Los Angeles to get things worked on for the STi aftermarket parts...deep down I know how to work on a car, I've done large overhauls on cars before....but now I have a problem...no time, no tools, and no space. I don't know the ins and outs of the boxer engine (at least not yet) and would just rather take it in somewhere and say I want XYZ...and get it done, no hassles and without having to worry are they going to F___ up my car.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/south-western-states/

Ask around in there for some advice on what shop to go to ect and make sure the shop knows subarus.
    CGM

Banned
    Just look for a local place that knows a good blown flat 4.

You're best best is to make some calls.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.