STi (04'-05') OR WRX (06' -07') - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on STi (04'-05') OR WRX (06' -07') within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i would go for the sti. i bought an 04 for 23,000. it was in amazing condition, and took me ...

i would go for the sti. i bought an 04 for 23,000. it was in amazing condition, and took me months to find, but it was worth it. i would also like to suggest that if you have all the money where you don't have to finance it then finance it and put the extra into a CD. you will come out with money and a depreciated car rather than jsut a depreciated car =). besides it would take about 2k give ortake to fix aWRX into an STI and it still wouldn't be the same =P
    proud owner of a 2004 Subaru WRX STI, silver on silver (pics should be taken when i get home on dec 8)

Toyota Celica GT-S (my baby who got run over by a drunk driver)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Better word, 6MT.
    better word(s): 300 Horses...Stock

and for those of you who really care about the front end.. nobody will really see the front end... everyone is behind us :]

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedWrx View Post
    better word(s): 300 Horses...Stock

and for those of you who really care about the front end.. nobody will really see the front end... everyone is behind us :]
    lol good point

05 STi FTW. And Im with whoever said they should've released a USDM STi wagon. That would've been the perfect car for me.
    Canadian Tech Support:
    "ok, type su eh"
    Customer:
    $sua
    bash: sua: command not found
    ---------------------------------------------
    "Dont worry ma'am, we're college students, we know what we're doing"

Quote Originally Posted by bkzshabbaz View Post
    05 STi FTW. And Im with whoever said they should've released a USDM STi wagon. That would've been the perfect car for me.
    Those are pretty cool but I'm not into the wagon style.

buy sti 05

if u buy anything else u will regret it.

not much difference btn sti 05 n sti 06 sti performance wise n sti 05 looks much better.

i have sti 05 dyno tuned to 240kw best buy ever not many car will touch me lol. Good luck mate.

All i can say its your money not mine or anyone elses in this forum...You get what you feel is right....Me personally i had too many bad experiance on buying used so i go brand new....I have a 06 WRX TR and have to say i love the car yes it maybe slower than a STI but it has lots of potential one the 2.5 engine same as the STI. For a couple of grand you can run with or beat an STI...Also its cheaper on the insurance too lol...Thats what i look at too..Even at 30 years old. Oyea gas milage too...SO the choice is yours man the TR runs about a high 13 to low 14 stock not bad for what it is...With a COBB AP and total TBE gain what about 60 all together if i am wrong please correct me only going by what others in the WRX forums are telling me...Well good luck on your purchase and if you do go used do a carfax and make sure its got low miles on it.Be best you get an STI that never had a MOD on it.....As they say you get what you pay for...Good luck and welcome to the site...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12