STi (04'-05') OR WRX (06' -07') - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on STi (04'-05') OR WRX (06' -07') within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i would go for the sti. i bought an 04 for 23,000. it was in amazing condition, and took me ...

i would go for the sti. i bought an 04 for 23,000. it was in amazing condition, and took me months to find, but it was worth it. i would also like to suggest that if you have all the money where you don't have to finance it then finance it and put the extra into a CD. you will come out with money and a depreciated car rather than jsut a depreciated car =). besides it would take about 2k give ortake to fix aWRX into an STI and it still wouldn't be the same =P
    proud owner of a 2004 Subaru WRX STI, silver on silver (pics should be taken when i get home on dec 8)

Toyota Celica GT-S (my baby who got run over by a drunk driver)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Better word, 6MT.
    better word(s): 300 Horses...Stock

and for those of you who really care about the front end.. nobody will really see the front end... everyone is behind us :]

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedWrx View Post
    better word(s): 300 Horses...Stock

and for those of you who really care about the front end.. nobody will really see the front end... everyone is behind us :]
    lol good point

05 STi FTW. And Im with whoever said they should've released a USDM STi wagon. That would've been the perfect car for me.
    Canadian Tech Support:
    "ok, type su eh"
    Customer:
    $sua
    bash: sua: command not found
    ---------------------------------------------
    "Dont worry ma'am, we're college students, we know what we're doing"

Quote Originally Posted by bkzshabbaz View Post
    05 STi FTW. And Im with whoever said they should've released a USDM STi wagon. That would've been the perfect car for me.
    Those are pretty cool but I'm not into the wagon style.

buy sti 05

if u buy anything else u will regret it.

not much difference btn sti 05 n sti 06 sti performance wise n sti 05 looks much better.

i have sti 05 dyno tuned to 240kw best buy ever not many car will touch me lol. Good luck mate.

All i can say its your money not mine or anyone elses in this forum...You get what you feel is right....Me personally i had too many bad experiance on buying used so i go brand new....I have a 06 WRX TR and have to say i love the car yes it maybe slower than a STI but it has lots of potential one the 2.5 engine same as the STI. For a couple of grand you can run with or beat an STI...Also its cheaper on the insurance too lol...Thats what i look at too..Even at 30 years old. Oyea gas milage too...SO the choice is yours man the TR runs about a high 13 to low 14 stock not bad for what it is...With a COBB AP and total TBE gain what about 60 all together if i am wrong please correct me only going by what others in the WRX forums are telling me...Well good luck on your purchase and if you do go used do a carfax and make sure its got low miles on it.Be best you get an STI that never had a MOD on it.....As they say you get what you pay for...Good luck and welcome to the site...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.