Guess ill make a post...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Guess ill make a post... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Got my new 06 tr dub a couple months ago or so. already got 1800 miles on it. drives like ...

Guess ill make a post...

Got my new 06 tr dub a couple months ago or so. already got 1800 miles on it. drives like a beast here in utah where the snow is plentiful. for christmas i plan on putting a mean audio system in it... as for engine mods, i really don't know **** about modifications to be honest, so i wouldn't know where to start. and i wont do much to the exterior... i'm no ricer mmmk. maybe black rims and a conservative body kit if and when i have the money. i think it looks great without a spoiler though. and as of now the payments and insurance are sucking up all my funds..... anyway here are some pics with my camera phone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

welcome to the club..
    nice ride
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

SICK another Utah'n. Where at do you live?!?

That snow storm we had yesterday was brutal huh!? Been boarding yet?
    Stage II and loving it!

Welcome
    Vag-eye Militia #1
    Military Militia #3

Nice, as far as modding the engine read before you do any mods. Please don't get a cold air intake, a blow off valve, or something crazy like a manual boost controller! The car looks sweet though and I have to say I also like it without the spoiler
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

welcome to the fast paced world we all lovingly know as clubwrx
    proud owner of a 2004 Subaru WRX STI, silver on silver (pics should be taken when i get home on dec 8)

Toyota Celica GT-S (my baby who got run over by a drunk driver)

looks like a lot of fun. welcome. I like the no spoiler. it looks good on the black. snow pic FTW

Welcome.
    I love the black with no spoiler. Unfortunately, when I got my black 06 it was either one with a spoiler or a red one, and I really don't like red.

Best advice I can give, just enjoy the new car without mods for a while. Mod if there is a particular thing that really bugs you or feel that you can't live without. Wait a while, and once the "newness" starts to fade a good bit, then have a plan of what you want and how to get it done. Mods are great, but the WRX is a great car to begin with. Kind of, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.... Just from personal experience, sometimes mods you think will ad to the enjoyment only cost you a bunch of $$$, make your car run or drive worse than stock, or end up not being "enough"....just enjoy....just my $.02....
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSubaab
    "Dude, I don't know you, and I don't mean this in a personal way, but I want to kick you in the nuts."
    -If your going to quote someone, quote yourself.

thanks for the welcomes...

kiger, i live in murray. the snowstorm was pretty brutal, but im looking forward to more and no i haven't been boardin yet. im not a huge fan, but i will definetely have to go atleast a couple times this winter.

and yeah, thanks for the advice silversub. that is pretty much how i feel. i didn't really buy this car so i could mod the hell out of it, and race everyone. i like how it is now... theres only a couple exterior things i would like. as far as the engine... it is running as fast and as smooth as i could ever ask for. the car i had before this one was a 93 civic dx so.... right now things are great lol. but don't worry, if i decide to do something, i will do extensive research prior. i couldnt live with myself if i messed anything up. peace!

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

The sticky at the top of this forum is a great place to start to read up on the disease known as modding.

Support Threads (FAQ): Everything you need
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.