Hello all!

This is a discussion on Hello all! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Proud owner of a new '06 WRX STI. I LOVE this car!!!! I never imagined it would be this good. ...

Hello all!

Proud owner of a new '06 WRX STI. I LOVE this car!!!! I never imagined it would be this good. I bought it during a wild hair moment and, despite the big fat payment, I have not regreted it at all!
    Does anyone know of any upcoming tracks days, Subaru rallys or planned trips to deals gap in the near future? I live and work in Mobile, Alabama.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings, welcome and congrats!

Check out the South Eastern States regional discussion for more info.

"wild hair moment"?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome
    02 MBP Stg 2 Bugeye
    Bugeye Mafia #107

WRB '02 Stage 2+ WRX - SOLD (and dearly missed)

07 OBP WRX (Wife's) SOLD

"wild hair moment"? [/QUOTE]

Just kind of got a wild hair on the way home from work one day. I had been driving a jeep wrangler around for the past couple of years, a very slow 4cyl. I was pretty tired of it and had been thinking of getting a new car for a few weeks. I had it narrowed down to four cars that interested me: Mini Cooper S; EVO; RX8; and of course, the WRX STI. It came down to the EVO or the STI. I called my best friend, a big time car guy, from the Subaru lot and he recomended the WRX hands down. It really was a spur of the moment ordeal. My wife took it surprisingly well; she hated the jeep. I drove away in that new car in pure disbelief. I am still in a kind of daze/shock. I never expected the car to be this good!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wackary View Post
    Proud owner of a new '06 WRX STI. I LOVE this car!!!! I never imagined it would be this good. I bought it during a wild hair moment and, despite the big fat payment, I have not regreted it at all!
    Does anyone know of any upcoming tracks days, Subaru rallys or planned trips to deals gap in the near future? I live and work in Mobile, Alabama.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Congrats on the car!!

deals gap is fairly often..every other weekend generally but Im an hour or less from it so it isnt that bad of a drive to and from for me. i make a day out of it usually.

working on some track day stuff. have had several others asking about this too.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Congrats and welcome to the club!! Enjoy your new STI! I just got my 07' STI lastweek and its a blast to drive!!