Which WRX should i get? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

This is a discussion on Which WRX should i get? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by yeliwmots Cobb is good, Perrin is good also. yes? i was thining about getting the stage one ...

  1. #16
    Registered User rr1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yeliwmots View Post
    Cobb is good, Perrin is good also. yes? i was thining about getting the stage one from Vishnu (Uppie and ECU and a few other things) any experience?
    nope none sorry... try doing a search... im sure someone has that set up but not sure
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by yeliwmots View Post
    Cobb is good, Perrin is good also. yes? i was thining about getting the stage one from Vishnu (Uppie and ECU and a few other things) any experience?
    Vishnu is an ok company. No experience personally, not alot of people seem to run their stuff for some reason or another.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Vishnu is an ok company. No experience personally, not alot of people seem to run their stuff for some reason or another.
    not a lada or a rolls? like a Honda?
    Last edited by yeliwmots; 11-23-2006 at 11:00 PM.

  5. #19
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by yeliwmots View Post
    not a lada but a rolls? like a honda?
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    21
    nevermind, just somewhere in between?

  7. #21
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by yeliwmots View Post
    nevermind, just somewhere in between?
    Oh I get it now I read it the first time and it didn't click right away sorry too much turkey today its messin with my mind . I don't really know if there stuff is high quality or not, just that people have used it and liked it, but most people go with cobb,turboxs etc. Never heard anything bad though.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  8. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    I dont care much for Vishnu ever since they attacked Cobb's map in a thread they made on I think Nasioc. They basically came out and said Cobb's stage 2 map doesnt add any power. Which we all know is false, but it appeared they did it to stir up sales.

    Shiv's XEDE if you ask me is outdated and not something I'd want to mess with. The Cobb has base maps, you can tune it with a street tuner, or you can get a Protune done on a dyno. Much more versitle then the XEDE if you ask me.

    As for exhaust I'd look at Helix, Cobb, and Invidia. I really like Invidia's offerings but the others are fine.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  9. #23
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,080
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    I dont care much for Vishnu ever since they attacked Cobb's map in a thread they made on I think Nasioc. They basically came out and said Cobb's stage 2 map doesnt add any power. Which we all know is false, but it appeared they did it to stir up sales.

    Shiv's XEDE if you ask me is outdated and not something I'd want to mess with. The Cobb has base maps, you can tune it with a street tuner, or you can get a Protune done on a dyno. Much more versitle then the XEDE if you ask me.

    As for exhaust I'd look at Helix, Cobb, and Invidia. I really like Invidia's offerings but the others are fine.
    Well said. I had forgotten about the Cobb attack. The Cobb products are way more popular with people here. I have the Cobb TBE and would highly recommend it.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •