New to the board 04 - WRX Wagon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New to the board 04 - WRX Wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by toronto.sti welcome... nice whip Originally Posted by toronto.sti welcome... nice whip Originally Posted by toronto.sti welcome... nice ...

Quote Originally Posted by toronto.sti View Post
    welcome... nice whip
    welcome... nice whip
    welcome... nice whip
    welcome... nice whip
    welcome ... nice whip
    Is there an echo in here??
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    no i think he just got excited
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Banned
    welcome and nice wagon. I live in Lake Zurich which is like 45 minutes from downtown chicago due NW. SO I am definitely down for chillin with other wrx owners in the area, especially wagons. Surprised you had to go so far to get a wagon, I found mine in Libertyville at Liberty Auto City for 18400 out the door with 29000 miles on the odo. I used drivechicago.com and got a 1000 off the internet price that was listed. Internet shopping FTW.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Speedette, I think my dad would flog me for looking at his STi so I can't imagine what he'd do if he caught me taking picture of it. Nah, he's not that bad. Just laughs everytime I ask to drive it. I may go back out to VA for a ralley event so I'll come up then and say hello.

Maccgyver, I'm actually in Hawthorn Woods so we're neighbors. Liberty Auto City only had one awhile back and they charge too much IMHO. I got mine from VA for $15,502 with 24,700 miles on it. The 2 was for the temp registration. The nice thing was that they serviced it and sold it new.... to a 60 year old man. The car is in great shape. So after I add in my plane ticket and taxes for IL I'm at about $16,600. So for me, the drive was definitely worth it. As a bonus I ended up dealing with the GM at that dealer and he's a really nice guy. Picked me up from the airport, told me about some local climbing and offered to be a tour guide if I make it out that way again.

All and all I'm very happy with my purchase and the people I've met because of it.

And on a side note, if anyone needs stereo install help and/or custom made pieces shoot me a PM. I'll be making a nice little rack for the wagon shortly to give you an idea of what I can do. Also a fiberglass sub enclosure for the spare tire well is in the design phase.

-Nate

Nice white wagon (I sort of miss my Crystal Grey) and welcome to the best WRX forums on the internet!:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thatkid2 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Speedette, I think my dad would flog me for looking at his STi so I can't imagine what he'd do if he caught me taking picture of it. Nah, he's not that bad. Just laughs everytime I ask to drive it. I may go back out to VA for a ralley event so I'll come up then and say hello.

Maccgyver, I'm actually in Hawthorn Woods so we're neighbors. Liberty Auto City only had one awhile back and they charge too much IMHO. I got mine from VA for $15,502 with 24,700 miles on it. The 2 was for the temp registration. The nice thing was that they serviced it and sold it new.... to a 60 year old man. The car is in great shape. So after I add in my plane ticket and taxes for IL I'm at about $16,600. So for me, the drive was definitely worth it. As a bonus I ended up dealing with the GM at that dealer and he's a really nice guy. Picked me up from the airport, told me about some local climbing and offered to be a tour guide if I make it out that way again.

All and all I'm very happy with my purchase and the people I've met because of it.

And on a side note, if anyone needs stereo install help and/or custom made pieces shoot me a PM. I'll be making a nice little rack for the wagon shortly to give you an idea of what I can do. Also a fiberglass sub enclosure for the spare tire well is in the design phase.

-Nate

Well hey if you got it for a good price and at the right miles then hey I guess that is worth the trip for sure. If you are so close we should meet up sometime around the area. Would definitely down to cruise around in the winter time when some snow hits the ground around here or whenever really at night when I am off work. take it easy and have fun with the wagon, I know I am.

Wagons rule, have fun!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Welcome aboard
    http://svt4u2try.com | Myspace | Photos
    97 Cobra, 98 Z/28 hardtop

welcome to teh forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12