new here because i just bought a black 06 sti... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on new here because i just bought a black 06 sti... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; as much as i love the sti and its my dream car, it doesn't compare to my show car 73 ...

until i get home this weekend heres a site for my other baby

as much as i love the sti and its my dream car, it doesn't compare to my show car 73 VW Bug, check it out, don't be too harse on it haha...its crazy looking but i love it...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/365771

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

strut bar?

since im not going to go with the BOV because it obviously sucks, i wouldn't mind getting a strut bar, i heard it somewhat helps handling.... im not modding the car much cause im going for a stealthy look, hence the tint & black rims.... i want an old black Dare license plate too but i can't find them anymore cause they made those ugly new ones that aren't black....if anyone knows anything about those old black ones lemme know...it has to be a Pennsylvania plate though...

Quote Originally Posted by yo14jman View Post
    since im not going to go with the BOV because it obviously sucks, i wouldn't mind getting a strut bar, i heard it somewhat helps handling.... im not modding the car much cause im going for a stealthy look, hence the tint & black rims.... i want an old black Dare license plate too but i can't find them anymore cause they made those ugly new ones that aren't black....if anyone knows anything about those old black ones lemme know...it has to be a Pennsylvania plate though...
    A Strut bar is not going to make any noticeable difference. If you are going to go with 18" rims, you might want to consider some springs. The car will look pretty silly with bling bling wheels and a big wheel gap.
    -Max.

06 STU STI
    2006 STU Pro Solo Natl. Champ.
    www.zzyzxmotorsports.com

Welcome and enjoy your new ride!!
    http://svt4u2try.com | Myspace | Photos
    97 Cobra, 98 Z/28 hardtop

ok and how about an Intake?

that'd be the only other thing left to do that i would want.... are they ok and won't F up the engine? i know the new cars have that censor thing...

You have a lot of reading to do and I suggest obtaining more knowledge than anything else.

Here's a nice list of FAQ's from another forums: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787 - Read up!
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

Quote Originally Posted by yo14jman View Post
    hey anyone know a site to order 18" black rims for an STI that isnt crazy expensive cause i just wiped out 28 grand for the car.... i would like a wheel/tire package if anyone knows a site? Remember i want black rims so its tougher, i looked somewhat on the net so far and couldnt find any sites....thanks....oh and i was thinking of putting a blowoff valve on too but i heard people saying no to that a lot cause it messes the engin up i guess? anyone know more about this too?

did you get it at a subaru dealership or was it traded somewhere else (or bought from a private sale? how many miles are on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

where i bought it

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru View Post
    did you get it at a subaru dealership or was it traded somewhere else (or bought from a private sale? how many miles are on it?
    at faulkner subaru in bethlem, pa its got 9,600 miles on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.