I just bought my first STI. So HELLO all! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I just bought my first STI. So HELLO all! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yes the seat belt buzzer and the MANDATORY low beam lights all around 24/7/365 which seems like a waste of ...

Thank you all for such nice replies! I DO feel quite welcome!

Yes the seat belt buzzer and the MANDATORY low beam lights all around 24/7/365 which seems like a waste of the HID's. Other then that I am happy. Nope my goal is to store it from when the first snowflake hits the ground to when ther last one leaves in the spring. My dealer claims that a little Stabil in the FULL fuel tank should be fine and NOT worry about flatspotting the tires from four OR more months of sitting. They did NOT suggest I jack up the car OFF the tires for that time frame.

As for holding its value. The 06 WRX Limited wagon (5-speed) lost $3000 after driving it off the one dealers lot to the others to buy/trade for my STI Limited. It only took one full week and 500 miles to do that. And geared differently well the wagon DID move out once I got above 2500 rpms where as the STI just slowly picks up speed. I will wait to meet other drivers with SPT to see what they say. Thanks again for all the replies so far!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Update and sort of bump!

All the performance issues that were hurting this cars performance are now gone after getting a reflash of the ECU back at the dealer. SOA also recommended putting the stock ram-air inlet back on with SPT CAI still in place. I don't know but the difference is like night and day for ME! YMMV!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12